More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Pickwickirish Pickwickirish

How does Antoine get on?

Antoine meets Chloe in the bar

Antoine checked in at the hotel and headed down to the bar. As he entered he could see that it was already quite busy. He made his way to the bar to see if he could spot Chloe. She was sitting to the right of the bar and Antoine was able to spot a free seat beside her. He made his way over and sat down. She looked to be in her thirties, slim and petite with pale skin and dark hair.

The bar tender came over and asked Antoine’ “What can I get you?’

“I’ll have a paper plane, please,” said Antoine. “Bourbon, Aperol, amaro and lemon juice. The Sam Ross recipe.”

The bar tender put down a glass and poured him some water then went to make the cocktail. Antoine turned to his right to where Chloe was sitting and asked, “What’s your poison?”

Chloe looked up from her drink. “It’s just a plain martini,” she said. “I don’t really know that much about cocktails.”

“I’m in town for business and a colleague recommended the hotel bar,” said Antoine. “Normally I’d go out, but they said this bar was worth checking out. What about you?’

“I had a busy day and decided to drop in on my way home for a quick pick me up,” said Chloe. “It’s not something I’d normally do, but today I decided to change my routine.”

“A change is as good as a rest, hey?” said Antoine. “It’s too easy to get into a rut. I always say its important to try new things, be open to new experiences.”

The bar tender came back over with Antoine’s drink. He took a sip. He turned to Chloe. “Here. Try a sip,” he said handing the glass to Chloe.

Chloe looked a little apprehensive, but took the glass anyway and raised it to her lips. “That is rather good,” she said. “That’s a good new experience.” She called the bar tender over and said, “Can you make me one of those as well?’

The bar tender filled her water glass and went off to make Chloe’s cocktail.

Antoine smiled at Chloe, putting her at her ease. He could see she was checking him out and he moved his chair a little closer to hers. He leaned in. “Being on the road can be a chore, but it also means I meet interesting people I’d never otherwise meet.”

Chloe blushed a little. “I don’t think I’m that interesting,” she said. “My life is pretty ordinary I think.”

“There’s always the opportunity to change that,” said Antoine. “You might discover something new about yourself.”

The bar tender came back with Chloe’s drink. She lifted the glass towards Antoine and said, “Cheers!” She felt Antoine’s powerful leg against hers as he turned towards her and clinked his glass. She felt herself beginning to get a little light headed with the attention. She didn’t move her leg and took a sip of her drink. She was enjoying the attention.

They were quiet for a minute, sipping their drinks. Chloe was wondering what would happen next when she felt Antoine’s large hand on her bare thigh, just under the hem of her cocktail dress.

“Would you like to come upstairs to my room?” asked Antoine.

Does Chloe go up to Antoine’s room?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)