More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CMNFLover CMNFLover

What other stories that has to do with cfnf scene and moments?

Chinese Women Colonialists create CFNF status quo Overseas

Warm Reminder: This is purely fictional, despite of some scenarios and characters being completely true.

From the year 2009 to the year 2018, Malaysia had an interesting yet a very controversial Prime Minister called Mr. Najib Razak. Even though he seemed to have a much better temperament and E.Q ( emotional quotient) than the former POTUS Mr. Donald J. Trump, he too had a more or less of a self-absorbed sort of persona and character. He too was a political conservative and had his own Malaysian version of ' White Supremacist ideology,' but not as as that of Trump's version of ' White supremacist' agenda during his tenure as the POTUS. Besides that, Malaysian society is much more 'multi-racist' than the US one. Seriously, quite multi-racist indeed ( Lol).

However, he seemed to be extremely business savvy, and his version of economic liberalism was quite futuristic. He even received most of his qualifications from abroad and almost never studied in Malaysia. Thus, he was known by as many to be the 'expat Prime Minister' of Malaysia. He even used to be liked by me mainly due to this 'expat trait' of his, even though he had been a 100% Bugis-Malaysian before he permanently migrated to Chongqing ( or Chungking) of Mainland China. It is since, Chongqing or Chungking of Mainland China, seemed to remind him of his most favorite Malaysian metropolis Kuala Lumpur. He even met his third wife, Mrs Rosmah Mansor by the banks of the Yangtze river of Chongqing, while they both used to study somewhere in Chengdu.

However, he and his snobbish and overly dominant wife Mrs Rosmah Mansor, together with a controversial Malaysian fugitive Jho Taek Low, led to Malaysia's greatest financial scandal in history. Yet, just to cut that story short, Najib and Jho Taek Low established 1MDB Conglomerate, as a money-making machine for their own personal financial gains. They offered a famous celebrity Mr. Armando Perez a.k.a Pitbull, to be one of their key business partners. However, he felt something 'fishy' about this deal. Thus, Pitbull straight away rejected to be a part of this deal and even rejected to even say his good ole' 'Dale.'

China exploited this shady financial malpractice greatly.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)