More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Eternalpunishment Eternalpunishment

so where do we begin?

Chihiro Fujisaki

Your slender small fingers tapped away at the keyboard. inserting loads and loads of relevant information how the program should respond in any given situation. it was long and hard and it would take time, but you are used to it. "mmmmhhhm". Just as you've become accustomed to a the warm wet moving sensation over your cock whenever you work. you give the bobbing blond locks a slight pet. "MMMMMHHHM" she moans over your member. "good girl. Daddy has gotta get back to work, k?" you say as your sweet young face betrays the lewd actions going on. You forcefully try pry off the blond bimbos pillowy lips using her hair to no avail. Like a mosquito this bitch wouldn't let go until she popped or you ran out, which in your experience is unlikely. as you consider your options you unload into her gaping gullet, viscous semen running down her face from her nose and mouth. her eyes watered as she struggled to slurp it down. Her stomach made her resemble a pot bellied pig as her cow like udders swayed with each shot.

Sighing you and your parasite made your way over to your 'toy chest', dragging her along like the useless cocksucker she was. rummaging around through various Dildos, insert-able tails, Clamps, and other such paraphernalia until finding a paddle. you give it a few good swings hearing the swooshing of air through it's holes and have a joyful smile that could melt any heart. "Alright Miu you have till the count of three. or else wont be able to sit for a month." your giddy tone didn't quite match up. "one" she only sucked harder as if to quickly squeeze out one last morsel. you backed up your arm "Two" she fully sheathed your cock juggling your balls with her tongue. you list up her skirt to see her pert rear wiggling. "Three" you swing down with all your and she opens her mouth finally your length going free with a reliving pop. Here moans echo through your , thankfully sound proof, room. you quickly make your way behind her before her cock worship starts over. taking your prize you ram straight into her, taking care not to pierce her womb. you take the paddle to her ass with each agonizing thrust "what do we say?"

"So-Sorry Daddy!" Her once proud persona had faded into submissive slut. tears ran down her sweat and cum coated face. "I needed your dick milk. i needed it to feed the baby and me." you grab forcefully at her extended belly. "Do I look like a protein shake to you?!" you slap down on her bruised ass. "NOOOOOOO!" she screams in ecstasy as her lower mouth milks you one last time.

her knees give out but you catch her in time before she lands harming your child. flipping her over you begin taking care of her after your session. she looks up to you a weak smile on her face as you pet her head and wipe her down. You are Chihiro Fujisaki the Ultimate Programmer, though some times you are called the Ultimate Stud. Next to you is your roommate and the only person besides the headmaster to know your rather large secret. though how that came to be is another story. for right now Miu Iruma, The Ultimate Inventor is both your significant other, and the mother of your soon to be child as odd as that seems.

you lean her up against a couch and turn the tv to public access children's shows before giving her a peck on the cheek. you set back to work on a project of mimicking your thought process as well as a cleaner version of Miu. an A.I. to help both of you with your projects and keep a look out for the soon to be new born.

Continue the Weird Fever Dream?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)