More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by android1966 android1966

who do you take

Chiana.

The alien moves quietly through Moya searching for a body to inhabit. Reaching the section of the ship where the crew quarters are situated the sound of running water can be heard. The alien creeps up to a closed door, from behind mixed with the sound of falling water a female voice can be heard sing lustily a song entitled "I was born for frelling." The sound of approaching voices startle the alien and he ducks quickly into the room and closes the door silently behind him.

D'argo and John walk round the corner just as the door shuts, they are deep in conversation with John trying to explain the rules of baseball to a bemused D'argo.

Chiana hears the door click shut and stops her singing, she steps cautiously out of the shower and looks around.

"Is anyone there?" She calls out, but fails to notice a strange mist which spreads across the ceiling.

Chiana hears the sounds of D'argo and John's voices pass by in the corridor outside. Deciding that the noise must of been made by her two crewmates outside Chiana crosses the room to the body dryer. This device resembled another shoer cubicle but the walls contained dozens of hot air blowers. She starts the dryer up and sighs with satisfaction as the warm air begins caress her naked flesh.

To judge by looks an observer would guess that Chiana was in her late teens or early twenties, her skin was a light blue and her hair was white. She ran her hands of her slim form and cupped her firm breasts, her nipples which were a darker shade of blue were stiff from the sensation of hot air blowing against them and Chiana pinched her swollen nips and pulled them loving the feeling that it produced. She reached down between her thighs, a fine, fluffy triangle of powder white hair covered her mons and her fingers delved into this snowy forest. She began to stroke softly along the purple outer lips of her quim. A warm tingle spread through her loins and she slipped a finger inside the velvety sheath of her sex.

Unseen by Chiana the mist hovering by the ceiling moved down and encopassed her body her eyes ,closed as she savoured the sensations that exploring her body brought, snapped open in surprise as she realised that something was seriously amiss. Chiana fell to the floor of the body drying cubicle and her body jerked spasmodically as the alien took control of her motor functions.

Chiana rose to her feet and stepped out of the dryer. One wall of the shower room was mirrored and Chiana examined herself in it, turning this way and that. A wicked grin played across her lips.

"Time to frelling party." Chiana laughed.

What will the alien do with Chiana's body?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)