More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mrshade mrshade

Were does your day start.

Chemistry Lab

Monday 2pm

You look up from your work to hear Professor Rai been screamed at by Professor Scott Nailis in the next room. Oh boy you look back to the papers in front of you, thinking here we go again what have we supposedly taken from his lab now you think.

God you wish the university would get rid of Professor Nailis, he is a major asshole to everyone not as smart as him and in his book that is everyone but him. The only people he is nice to who are not on his level as he puts it are the people with money, power or can get him what he wants, but he brings in a lot of cooperate funding with all his little projects to the university so unless he blows up the building with his lab in it or something that is never going to happen.

Trying not to but really the two are going at it just as loud as normal you can hear the whole thing from back here. "Look Nails I did not take anything from your lab today or any other day this week so back the hell off". Sighing it seems once again something has gone missing from his lab, this makes it four times in the last week he has come in and accused Professor Rai of taking something. Honestly at this point he needs to get security involved or the police as no way Professor Rai is taking anything so it has to be one of his students and for a intelligent guy he really cannot see it. "Do not give me that crap sugar tits you are the only other person who's card can access my lad so if stuff is missing it has to be you".

The silence followed by the near scream of " what did you just call me", from Professor Rai has you wincing as this just got worse. Oh boy he used that name again and here comes the mother of all arguments, after about ten minutes of them arguing with each other somehow it looks like things are winding down at least this time you haven't had to call Dean Ann to short them out as it has gone almost too quite for these two.

At this point you hear something different then normal arguing coming form them it sounds more like panic from Professor Rai and you have never heard Professor Nailis sound this angry or his voice go so growly, so you get up to go over and see what is going on.

Do you make it to see the big bang or BIG bang

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)