More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by zechs195 zechs195

Who is attending St. Anne’s?

Chelsea Sinclaire [Brand New Student]

Chelsea was an 18 year old blonde with long flowing hair. She was 5’2 with b cup breasts, very pale, and had beautiful blue eyes. Her ample bottom also caught the eye of all the guys in school.

Chelsea was excited to be going out for breakfast at a fancy out of town restaurant, though she hated getting up early. Things were going so well and now a luxury meal would make things even better. She’d noticed a change in her parents since about a month ago when they finally stopped giving her shit for being a bad student, having a bad attitude, and having no work ethic. She was flourishing as queen bee of the senior class, was likely going to be prom queen, and had the eyes of every boy in school. She was allowed to do whatever she wanted and her parents were even rewarding her with a nice meal.

She was playing on her cell phone and ignoring any parental discussion going on up front. She was texting her best friend Molly about a night of heavy drinking and partying for after dinner and hadn’t noticed her parents pulling up to a large complex.

“Where are we?” Chelsea asked with a disgusted tone as she finally asked as the car slowed to a stop. She hated when her parents her to go on errands with them. ‘My time is more valuable than that’ she thought.

Her parents said nothing as they unlocked the door and stared forward. Suddenly her passenger door opened and there were three adult women standing outside in front of a large closed iron gate. Chelsea looked at them unsure what was going on as they reached in to grab her.

“Get your hands off me you ugly stupid bitches!” Chelsea screamed as she tried to fight off the hands that were grabbing her.

She was pulled from the car kicking and screaming and before she could say or do anything else her parents’ car began to pull away. She looked on in fear as her parents abandoned her.

Her eyes were on the complex and it looked like a large school. She looked up above the gate to the building reading “St. Anne’s Reformatory School for Troubled Girls”. ‘I’m at reform school?’ She thought to herself. She wanted to demand her parents take her home but they were already gone. A closed iron gate sat under the sign and Chelsea had nowhere she could go.

She looked at the women.

“I’m too good for this! I don’t need to be here. I’m the best girl in town!” She wailed.

“No, you’re not, but you will be.” Said one of the women.

She saw two of the women reach for something from their pockets and they each had a pair of scissors. Chelsea put her hands up to protect her hair which is what she assumed they were going for but the third woman grabbed her hands and cuffed them behind her back.

“No please not my hair! I’m too beautiful!” Exclaimed Chelsea.

”oh, your hair is staying.”

She felt something gliding over body as the they each had a pair of scissors in hand. She watched as her expensive blouse and skirt were literally cut from her body and fell to the ground. Two of the woman grabbed her by her arms and lifted her off the ground. With the cuffs on it was incredibly uncomfortable. The third woman removed her shoes and since she wasn’t wearing socks she was now barefoot, cuffed and only in her bra and panties.

She yelped as she was placed back on the ground.

“What are you doing? Are you guys dykes? What the fuck is going on?!” She screamed.

Chelsea watched as the woman ignored her.

"Am.. I being punished for being out of uniform? I'll wear your stupid uniform! I don't need you dykes looking at my body! " Chelsea screamed at the women.

The silence from the women was only growing more eerie. She demanded someone acknowledge her. She was Chelsea-god-damn-Sinclaire and people did not ignore her! She figured her uniform theory had to be correct since why else would they literally strip her in public. She felt the cold morning air on her thonged bottom and realized that anyone could see her butt or her matching bra covering her breasts. Luckily no students or anyone else were nearby to see her but cuffed in her underwear she was starting to feel , something she never felt as she was always in charge.

She felt two pairs of scissors, one on each of her shoulders. Suddenly she felt as though the stripping wasn't going to stop at her underwear. This was insane, she thought to herself. No one got to see her breasts until she met a worthy suitor!

"Don't you fucking dare!" She screamed in vain as simultaneously the two scissors snapped at her bra straps.

She looked down at herself as the bra fell to the ground and her two pert milky white orbs and her pink quarter-sized nipples came into view. She was practically naked.

“Stop it, no one gets to see my tits!”

The woman only smiled as she took her scissors down to the side of her thong.

"No! No! You can't do this!"

In one snip her panties fell to the ground and she was to step out of them. Her clean shaven pussy and bare ass were exposed to the three women and with her hands cuffed behind her back she had nothing she could do. She was standing completely naked in front of the three women. One of them gave a hand signal and the large iron gate to the campus began to open.

"Your choice: get to class or leave."

"I'm naked and handcuffed!" She screamed looking down at her exposed breasts and pussy.

"Right, and you're staying naked and handcuffed. Your teacher has the keys. Either chance it on the street or get to class."

"Where's my classroom? What about my uniform?"

"You can find it on your own. I've already given you more information than I'm supposed to. This gate will close in 1 minute make your choice."

The three woman walked back behind the gate and Chelsea crouched down trying to cover herself with her knees. She only had one minute to decide whether to be locked in or out by the gate.

What does Chelsea decide?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)