More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DudeBroGuy DudeBroGuy

Whom shall we follow?

Chelsea Ashby, secretly 19

Chelsea Ashby adjusted herself in the full length mirror of her small bedroom. Her tight sweater and poodle skirt flowed down to her ankles showing her pristinely polished shoes. The fair skinned brunette had her hair in a bob and knew the bright yellow of her sweater would get her the nicest of looks. She had just graduated high school despite being set back a year when her father moved the family to Pleasureville. This irked Chelsea who looked for any reason to avenge this injustice by driving her father mad with worry. Despite all of that she was an adult and had graduated, now was the time for her to be alive!

Chelsea had been hiding a secret from her parents and now was the time to tell them. As soon as she finished high school she went into town and applied to a typist training program. More and more women were taking up such jobs in the cities and that's where Chelsea desired to be. She took in a deep breath and squared away her shoulders before heading to the dining room where her mother and father were.

Does she chicken out?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)