More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Unknown7 Unknown7

Who Is It?

Cheetah

Lois was disappointed when her attempts at seduction fell flat. Was she coming on too strong? Maybe she needed a different approach. It was foolish to think she would bump into the kidnapper straight away.

Security Room

All the while, a mysterious figure watched from afar, an athletic cheetah like woman with hair long and red, a black tank top and pants. Surrounding her were the bodies of dead security personnel she had killed. Cheetah had been searching for the missing women for her own reasons.

She had infiltrated the club but she wasn't expecting Lois Lane. She'd been more concerned about Wonder Woman showing up. But Cheetah wasn't worried. As long as Superman didn't get involved, she would be safe. Perhaps she could even use Lois to find out just what was going on at this club.

She had tried interrogating some of these guards but they knew nothing. Cheetah watched as Lois finished her drink. One of the security guards tried to get up but Cheetah pounded on him, finishing him off. She turned back to the screen showing Lois Lane.

"Perhaps I should get rid of her but that will attract Superman?" she said to herself.

Cheetah knew she could not win in a straight fight against Superman. She either needed to avoid Lois or find a discreet way to get rid of her. Or, alternatively, she could follow Lois' trail, letting her do the detective work for her.

Hearing more guards coming, Cheetah climbed through the vent she'd entered the room from. Infiltrating this club had been harder than she thought. Maybe she could use Lois' help. If she didn't get anyone, she could at least be a decent destraction.

Dance Floor

Back on the dance floor, Lois put her glass down and faced the crowd in search of her next lead.

"Want another glass?" asked the barmaid.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)