More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 53550 53550

Who do you choose?

Cheerleader

Amazon.com: Party King Women's Hellbent Cheerleader Costume, Red, Medium :  Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry

Cody was going down the college alway when he got stopped by Alexa, the head cheerleader. She was wearing her Halloween suit.

"I really need to talk to you. Mind following me in the locker room?" she asked the boy, with a seductive grin on her face.

Cody followed her, thinking to his widest fantasies. She was well known for being a slut, so he hoped to get laid with her the the locker room.

" So, what did you-" CRACK

He got interrupted by her knee slamming between his legs, crushing his precious nuts in his pelvis. He let out a scream of pain as the girl grabbed his shoulders and knees him a second time, then a third and then a fourth.

"I know you've been perving on me for the whole semester!" she shoot her knee between his legs once again, as he let out another scream.

"This will teach you a lesson you won't forget!" she grabbed him by the balls and squeezed as hard as she possibly could.

She was enjoin every second of it, as she stared at him right in his eyes, seeing his pain and agony faces. She started laughing hard.

She pulled his nuts away from his body, then started punching them.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)