More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kainen Kainen

What does Peter do next?

Checks in with the Future Foundation.

Swinging through lower Manhattan, Peter knew it had been some time since he'd last seen the Richards family at the Baxter Building. Between still occasionally selling photos of himself as Spider-Man to the Bugle, working at Horizon Labs and occasionally trying (and failing) to have a social life outside his spandex, it was a miracle if he managed to get a full night's sleep let alone see the people he cared about on a regular basis.

As he snagged a web on a nearby water tower he wondered to himself how Franklin and Valeria were doing. He'd always enjoyed their company and they'd appeared to reciprocate his warmth toward them. Well, considering that Franklin was a huge Spider-man fan that wasn't so great an accomplishment. But since Valeria wasn't likely to think him on the same intellectual level as herself, Doctor Doom or Reed, she seemed fond enough of him.

Most of all he'd missed seeing his best friend Johnny Storm aka The Human Torch and Johnny's sister the lovely Invisible Woman aka Sue Storm nee Richards. Despite her being married to Reed, Peter hadn't been able to resist flirting with her on occasion. With her blonde hair, sky blue eyes and body to make super-models green with envy, he'd always privately thought of her as one of the very few super-MILFs he'd ever known.

As his feet touched down on the outside of the Baxter Building, he raced up the glass panes toward the top where the Fantastic Four lived.

As soon as the outside balcony was in view he took a running leap, somersaulting multiple times before landing on his feet with perfect balance that practiced gymnysts were incapable of. As he pulled the mask off his head now that he was safely walking into one of the few places everyone knew who he was, he heard footsteps coming toward him. As he turned toward the sound he couldn't help but get the feeling that something was off...

So whose friendly face does the friendly neighborhood Spider-man see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)