More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LizardGod LizardGod

Time to Take a look at her

Checking Her Out

The wooden front of the box popped open with surprising ease, a flurry of packing beads pouring out onto the floor.

You swore loudly at the mess as you stepped back and looked around for a moment actually forgetting about the thing standing in the middle of the box.

She was naked, you had been told that was how they delivered them but it still caught you out. Although it wasn’t that made you stand and stare at her it was the fact that she was a near-perfect replica of the Lois of your dreams.

It was uncanny, you sent a bunch of episodes and screencaps to the guy who had made the changes and had spent hours going back and forth with him about the details of the look, bouncing sketches back and forth and working over every detail of the build. Yet you had never imagined she would come out looking anywhere near this good.

You stepped closer in, looking her up and down. It was amazing how they had somehow managed to capture the look of her stylised rendition in real life. Of course, as you looked over her breasts and down to her crotch, you had to take some liberties with the parts of her body that had gone unseen in the show. The maker had taken what information was available and made a guess at her chest size and he had recommended you leave what was between her legs alone. He had told you that the ladies were built to be the perfect lovers and that meant having, in his words, ‘the perfect pussy’, and so you had trusted him and left her as is.

Of course, you still had to turn her on.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)