More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CaraDune CaraDune

What to do next?

Check the settings.

The minute I snap back to the real world I absent mindedly grab for the remote again. I hit the settings button to see if I can learn any more about what just happened. I navigate to the 'Immerse' section and open up the tab. I see the following options.

Style: Limited

Duration: Scene

Character: Main (Rapunzel)

I highlight each option but no other information pops up. I guess it's trial and error. I move the remote so Duration is highlighted. I cycle through the options, which are only Scene, Act, or Full. I shrug, leaving it on Full I movedown to Character. When I click on this, a secondary window pops up. At the top is what seems to be a group then listen below are names. Right now the group is Main. Below it has three names.

Rapunzel

Eugene Fitzherbert (Flynn Ryder)

Mother Gothel

I change the group, now showing support characters. Now it displays;

Maximus

Pascal

Stabbington Brother

Hook Hand Thug

I change the group until it begins to repeat. I'm surprised by how many options there are ranging from the main characters, to the secondary villains (thugs) to the guards and random villagers. Each selection provides a name for a character but nothing more.

I leave the character as Rapunzel then move back to the style. There are only two options though, Limited or Full. When I change the style I notice that the Duration option changes. Now the duration is represented as a time. It defaults to 1 minute, but playing with it, it looks like the options are endless. I change minutes to hours, then days, then weeks, then years. I'm a little confused, especially given that the movie doesn't take years to play. I push it from my mind though.

I hold the remote for a minute, thinking about my next move.

What is my next move?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)