More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CaraDune CaraDune

What is my next move?

Hit Immerse again

Suddenly I'm once again the princess, but in a much different situation. It's dark, the only light coming in through the open window across from where I'm sitting on the floor. I think back to wheat happened then realize, this is the end. I struggle to escape but the chains hold my wrists tight, anchoring me to the wall. I look across the room to see Mother Gothel toss my hair down to the ground. I'm puzzled, why would she do that unless....

"Uughuunuh, no, loog outh" I'm too late, I watch as Eugene, distracted by me gets stabbed deep by Gothel. I panic and try to get to him. The metal shackle digging into my wrists as I slip against the floor. I know it's futile but I can't give up. I love him, I can save him if i can just get to him.

I feel a tug at my wrists, i look back to see Gothel pulling me towards the trap door. I renew my fight, knowing that she is more yeilding than the wall. I watch as the chain keeps slipping from her hands, her frustration growing until the gag falls from my mouth. "Rapunzel, stop fighting me"

"I'll never stop fighting you, unless you let me save him" I know what it means, that I'll be hers for the rest of my life, but I'm resolved. I can't let Eugene die trying to save me. I can see Gothel too mentally wondering what could go wrong.

"Fine" She pulls out the keys to the shackles. I stand so she can remove them. I feel the steel release me, but stand in place, unsure what to do. I make a move towards Eugene but stop. "In a minute Rapunzel" i hear from Gothel as she takes the chains to Eugene. I watch, from a painful distance as she chains his wrist to the tower. She stands then gestures to me. I rush over to Eugene.

I don't want to look to see how bad it is yet, i first wasnt to just touch him. He came back for me, which means he really likes me. Unfortunately it also lead him to being stabbed and chained in my tower. I can't express everything I'm feeling. I look down to his wound and wince. He's lost a lot of blood and it looks deep. I try to cover him with my hair but here pushes back.

"Please Eugene, I can't let yout die." He reaches to my head again, brushing my hair back from my face. I lean into him, savoring his touch against my skin when he suddenly grabs my hair. My head is yanked back a little as I feel a weight lifted from my head. I look down in horror as my long golden locks suddenly lose your sheen, turning brown. I follow the hair as Gothel begins to age rapidly. I can't move, i can't keep my eyes off her as she ages rapidly. She screams, stumbling to the edge of the tower. I watch as she trips through the window.

"No, no, no, Eugene," I hold him, my heart breaking as I watch him weakly look up at me. I don't know what to do, how to save him. Everything I've know has been in this tower. I take his hand, hold it up to what remains of my hair. I begin to sing, my love slowly fading away in my arms. I'm overwhelmed with grief as the song continues.

"Rapunzel, you were my new dream." Eugene says. His hand goes limp in mine, his breath is nearly none existant as I continue to hold him. I press my forehead to his, my eyes shutting tight. I feel a single treat roll of my cheek. I finish the song and begin to sob. I'm distracted by a golden light. I look up, through tears and see his wound glowing. The light intensifies and fills the room. I hold my breath, watching as somehow the magic heals my love. I look at Eugene, hopeful that he'll stir. As the light fades, his eyes flutter. They open, my breath catches in my throat so I hold it.

"Did i ever tell you i had a thing for brunettes?" My breath releases in an awkward giggle. I jump onto his lap and wrap him in a hug, wishing the moment would never end. I feel a joy that dwarfs the joy at seeing the lanterns. I feel Eugene gently touch me. I pull away, wishing to look in his eyes. As I do, I feel an overwhelming urge. I give in, grabbing him by his collar and pulling him into a kiss. He relaxes and as he does the kiss deepens. I pull back, suddenly unsure of what to do. I don't want to leave this moment. Plans are going through my head, getting back to the palace, meeting my parents, spending time with Eugene.

Wait, the movie cuts here, so why am I still in this moment, why is Eugene looking at me expectantly.

What settings did i leave on the Immerse?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)