More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by spentbob spentbob

What do you do first?

Check out the shop

As you approach the shop door, it suddenly swings open and a rather muscular young woman steps out. She's deeply tanned and has a shock of spikey hair dyed a bright and unnatural shade of red, which is the first thing you see of her as she blindly steps right into you. You jump back to avoid receiving an accidental headbutt spitting out a startled apology, and she curses briefly then curtly and half heatedly apologies before looking up at you with a curious mixture of irritation and interest, and you take the opportunity to check her out in return.

Her general look seems to be "tough but sexy" - she's wearing a white tank top, showing off her toned arms that showcase an array of stylin' punk-chic tattoos. The low cut tank top displays an amazing amount of soft, jiggling cleavage, and one one of her beautiful breasts, a small tattoo of a cross peeps out from beneath her top. Just below those attention grabbing breasts, she's carrying a heavy looking bag of shopping clutched awkwardly against her chest - her arms are firmly muscled, and she looks pretty buff overall, but the overstuffed grocery bag looks pretty awkward to carry. She stands there silently for several seconds, staring at you calmly yet curiously with dark, laughing eyes, one eyebrow raised and a playful smile dancing across her full lips.

Is she waiting for you to do something?

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)