More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JingleJester JingleJester

What's the first thing you do?

Check out the GYM

Trying to think of what to do, your eye catches a glimpse of a small card sitting on the coffee table. It advertises the Malawagwa's workout accommodations, allowing creatures of ALL body-types to achieve a fulfilling workout.

Since you have been neglecting your workout routine for the last, oh, entirety of your life. Maybe this would be a good chance to begin working on your health? After a few minutes of waffling on the thought, you decide to start down to begin your workout; passing a few monstrous beings as you do.

When you do arrive at the GYM you are floored by its astronomical size. A vast complex of workout equipment sprawls before you, interspersed with a few walled off sections, and open areas reserved for scheduled classes. The GYM is comparably empty, with only 1 in every 10 pieces of equipment you see being occupied. You suspect that it would become busier later in the day.

You decide you might as well take advantage of some of the open equipment, but you need a minute to decide how your going to work up a sweat.

How do you want to exercise?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)