More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 48 by Funatic Funatic

Still some time to pass, what to do?

Check out the Cosplay Section!

He headed back up the stairs. Best to stay somewhere we Travolta could find him quickly. The Guild Leader was still outside the shop, John could see the back of his head through one of the windows. With no other idea what to do John went over the assortment of products. There was the Dark Souls Boardgame, which he wouldn’t touch as he was already pretty bad at the actual game. He stopped over to the Card Game section. There was poster for Hearthstone ‘Fireside Gathering’ or something like that, honestly John had no idea. He hadn’t played Card games since Yugioh had gone to shit with the introduction of Synchro-summoning.

He walked by the figurines, he had relatively low interest in them as he would eventually be able make them himself with Craft. All he needed were some more levels. The problem with Craft was that although he could reshape stuff however he wanted to, the quality greatly suffered in one way or another. Either the material became unstable or the end product wasn’t nearly as detailed as he wanted it to be, sometimes both. Therefore whenever he had tried to create figurines with the skill all he had made were roughly human representing shapes in poses. Sadly, levelling Craft also costed a fuck-ton of mana so progress was miniscule. Hopefully gaining the next MP Reg bonus at 75 Wisdom would fix that. Either that or higher levels of Enchant would grant him a boost to his mana that was a bit more noticeable.

Without knowing why, he eventually found his way back to the shop owner. “Look, while you wait you might as well check out the cosplay section.” Carl said. “I guess?” John conceded and they went to a room in the back. Lots of cosplays were hanging around the room, most of them for girls. He was slightly saddened by the fact that he didn’t have Rave around right now. She would, without a doubt, have loved to try on some of these and he would, without a single shred of doubt, enjoyed watching the spectacle unfold.

If only he had a cute girl that he could dress up with him. “Oh.” John realized. “What is it?” The shop owner asked and raised an eyebrow when John looked at him with calculating eyes. “What is your customer protection policy?” He asked and received a new slow smile from Carl. “Nothing inside this room ever reaches the Abyss Auction, you have my word.”

“Great!” John said and pulled Aclysia from his inventory. The shop owner was baffled. “What?” John had to ask “Well…usually when people ask that question they start trying on the female cosplays.” The man explained and scratched the part of his head that still had hair. “Oh well. Other question. Did you create a golem on the basis of A2 from Nier;Automata?”

The ‘golem’ in question was currently munching on a sheet of steel that Jimmie had sponsored and John enchanted with some useless crap. “Kinda.” John answered as that was close enough to the truth. “Currently trying to make her grow to human size. It is going slowly. Do you have any smaller cosplays?”

“No, not here. Come with me!” He put on his hood again and then opened an invisible hatch in the floor. With major confusion about what was happening John followed him down the ladder that lead about three metres into the ground. ‘How big is the underground network of this shop?’ John asked himself as he looked around.

The upper room had been a mere section this was an actual library. A library of outfits carefully sorted and kept secret. “This is my pride.” Carl said in his deeper voice. He got a small podium and an I-Pad. “Please put the little lady here.” He pledged. “Sure, Aclysia, get up there.” John instructed. “As you wish, Creator John.” “She can talk?” He was astounded. “Well, she is an artificial spirit not a golem.” John boasted. “What a great thing…what is with her hair though?” Carl asked, the question caused John to blink in confusion. He inspected her hair closely. He hadn’t noticed before because he paid little attention to Aclysia most of the time but her hair was actually still a single block shaped like hair instead of, well, actual hair. When she was smaller it hadn’t been a problem to him but now that she was about 1,20 metres. It looked very bad.

“Aclysia can you make your hair like mine?” He asked and sent her a more detailed description mentally. She nodded and second later her hair lost its block-shape and fell down her back in singular strands. “Is this correct?” She asked, “It is perfect!” The shop owner said and started searching for. “Where is it, where is it? Ah, here it is!”

Carl pulled out a perfect replica of 2B’s dress from his library. The stylish black dress with the extremely short skirt, the slit open sides, frilly extras and intricate patterns as well as the cut out for cleavage was of perfect quality. Carl even produced the gloves and stockings that were part of it from somewhere. It was however also too big for Aclysia.

“It will not fit.” John sadly voiced his complains. “Never doubt my products!” Carl claimed, “These will perfectly fit whoever wears them! See for yourself.” He quickly put the dress on Aclysia. Truly enough the dress shrunk until it perfectly fit her. Same went for the stockings. “This is almost perfect!” Carl nerded out. John knew what he meant. A2 and 2B looked pretty much the same but looking at it in person the long hair made a lot of difference. There were two factors remaining that needed fixing here though. Due to the production error her eyes were green, not blue. John liked that though so he would let it stay. Second because the figurine he had bought had been A2 her skin had all of these black surfaces were the skin plate was supposed to be. John had already wanted to fix that before but he Aclysia needed more plastic to do so (metal skin was not nice to the touch).

“You wouldn’t happen to have a few kilograms of unneeded plastic, would you?” John asked with. “Well…” Carl started. Minutes later he returned with a box full of wigs. “Here, these are duplicates. You would need to pay for them of course.” John nodded, yeah that was expected. “How much for these and the custome?” “twentyfive-thousand. Don’t look at me like that the enchantment may be one of the cheaper ones but it is still an enchantment.”

One he would hopefully learn himself sooner or later. Between waiting for that and having Aclysia running around in the dress right now though his dick won the discussion. “Okay, okay, here.” John whined and withdrew the money from his inventory. “Can I use that pad for a moment?” Carl handed it to him and he went on to search for a cosplayer of 2B. He found a fitting girl (Nude, praise be to the perverts that paid for cosplay porn) and showed it to Aclysia. “I want you to eat these.” He pointed at the wigs, “and form your body to look like this, except the head, okay?”

“If that makes you happy, Creator John.” Aclysia said, put the remaining bit of the steel plate aside and started eating the wigs instead. Carl at the same time was done counting his money. “I assure you again that this will stay a secret.” He said and put the money into a private spacial pocket. “JOOOHN?! WHERE ARE YOU HIDING YOUR SCRAWNY ARSE?” It echoed from above as Travolta started watching for him.

Bad timing, Aclysia would need…long to eat all of this. “I will keep a lookout.” Carl promised. “Go.” John gave him a thankful but also slightly distrustful glance before hurrying up the ladder and towards the source of screaming.

And now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)