More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Blurred_Words Blurred_Words

What happens when you awaken?

Check on your wife (harem path)

You couldn't believe it. It was another Saturday morning and the blue balls are still around. Every weekend.

You try not to blame your wonderful wife, Alice. You've been married for 10 years, but between work, family, and friends, both of your commitment to keeping a "spicy sex life" has gone full back burner. Well, it’s on the back burner for one of you. If something happens once a week, it’s great. Once a month is more likely.

Still, you look over at her, and know why you married her. Petite frame, but blessed up top. At 5'1", most people think her 34D breasts are fake, but you know they are real. When you were younger, she loved dressing up to show them off. Long brown hair that goes halfway down her back and matches her brown eyes. Those damn eyes. She just looks at you and she has won.

But anything ‘spicy’ hasn’t happened as much as much normal vanilla. A closet drawer full of lingerie of all types, just sitting collecting dust. She just ‘isn't that type of girl’ any more. Which you agree with, professional out of the house is fine, but what happened to the fun girl that lived back home. That would welcome you home in a whipped cream bikini. That would send flirty texts and pictures whenever one of you was away.

None of that any more. But, at least she has agreed to continue to sleep topless, so you at least get to start the mornings off with a nice view.

But as you slowly start moving, you start to remember a few details, maybe a dream? It seemed weird, but what do you have to lose.

"Morning sweetie. Hey, would you rather stay in bed give me a blowie, or go get our coffee ready?" you ask harmlessly as it is something you do most mornings at this point.

"Very funny, you know it's coffee. We have a huge list of chores to do and I don't have time for the other things." she responds, as she gives you a kiss on the cheek.

Completely normal response, not really answering your question on the dream or not, you decide to push it a bit further. "Fine, I know, wok before play. But I’m really thirsty, would you rather just go get the coffee in just your panties, or cause me more harm by withholding our beloved caffeine for longer?" You try to add in some sad puppy dog eyes, but you aren’t exactly the best at that. You know it’s fairly tame – you live just the two of you in a normal neighborhood. While getting coffee topless is really that risky, you knew she never really left the bedroom in the mornings without putting on at least a shirt and shorts, so it would have to go against what she normally does. It was worth a hot, you guess.

"Ugg, you really need your coffee that soon. Fine, I will get you your coffee." she stated as she started out the door. “You just want to keep me naked longer.”

“Guilty, and it’s a great view.”

Maybe it was real.

What do you do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)