More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Wicked Nightmare Wicked Nightmare

What does Serris do first?

Check on the cargo

Serris wasn't optimistic as she headed towards the cargo bay. Her ship wasn't a large carrier, but there was a sizable storage area. She was carrying seeds, hoping they'd be approved to help terraform the planet she was planning to live on. The control panel outside the storage area showed that it was room temperature inside. The seeds had been frozen, they were almost certainly ruined if they were still there.

As the door opened, she stared with her mouth hanging open before she cautiously stepped inside. Her plants were growing inside the bay. They hadn't sprouted from the storage containers. They were all potted, or placed in basins of soil. A sapling in the center reached for the lights on the ceiling, casting a shadow around itself. A second look showed that there was a panel by each one. There was alien writing on the panels, though early in each of the writings was the plant's name written in her own language.

She came close, feeling each of the specimens. They were real and alive. It was clear someone had been in her ship, and that they had decided to thaw her seeds and put her plants on display.

What does Serris do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)