More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Wicked Nightmare Wicked Nightmare

What does Serris do next?

Check the rest of the ship.

Serris left the storage bay, entering a small room with doors in every direction. Just to get it out of the way she checked the waste room. It was normal. A bin for dirty towels, a waste trap, and the toilet. It didn't smell horrible, but only because she hadn't used the room since it was last cleaned.

She checked the small closet where she kept a small stash of weapons, finding everything in place. Just a few self-defense supplies, nothing too dangerous. She changed the passcode to open the room to be safe.

The only place left in the ship was the cockpit. There was a pair of guest benches along the back wall. The pilot's seat and controls were right in front of the windows. The window shields were retracted, and bright light shone in from outside. It was hard to see out through the glaring windows, so it was time to step outside.

She made her way down the steps, finding them already lowered. Her ship was on some sort of raised platform. She could see other spaceships and assorted vehicles arranged in rows. Like her plants, Her ship had a panel presumably describing it.

Some of the closer vehicles seemed to be types she recognized. Other models of personal ships, a type of alien ship she had seen on occasion, and a larger cargo ship further away.

The ships were pointed the same direction, facing what seemed to be a wall in the distance. It was hard to tell how large the room was, it almost seemed endless in the other directions.

Where does Serris go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)