More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by taipan909 taipan909

What does she do with it?

Check it out

Candace reached out and grabbed the phone, turning it over in her hands. As she did so, she brushed the fingerprint scanner. The phone vibrated as text appeared on the screen.

New User Detected. Initiating startup sequence...

Welcome, new user, to the iBod 2.0! Would you like a tutorial?

Candace raised an eyebrow. An iBod? What the hell was that? Begrudgingly, she selected to go through the tutorial.

At once, the camera opened, and she was greeted by her own face staring back at her.

The iBod can be used to alter anyone who you choose in any way you can imagine! Try it out on yourself.

Following its instructions, she clicked on a few buttons and soon found herself inputting one of the stock images that came with the iBod, an angelic figure with large, white wings. The woman had a coy smile, despite her pure form, and two fingers were spreading her vagina to the camera. Before she could press 'alter', however, a few options came up. The tutorial helpfully explained each one.

'Appearance Only'

This feature allows you to alter the appearance of the target to that of the input without changing their mind or personality.

'Mind Swap'

This feature changes the mind of the target to that of the input, but not the body. The target will think of themself as the input, with all the knowledge, memories and skills that come with them. The body will not match. This may lead to dysphoria.

'Full Integration'

This feature will integrate both the mind and body of the input onto the target. Any abilities and memories the input has will be transferred to the target. If using a real person as input, the target will become a clone of them up until the moment of alteration. Only then will they differ due to experiences.

'Reality Alteration'

This feature is optional, but must be used in tandem with another option. It will alter the target exactly the same as the selected option would, however, it will seem to everyone else as if they have always been this way. History will also be altered to compensate for this. WARNING: this action cannot be undone if 'Full Integration' is selected.

Candace's fingers hovered over each option. She knew she really ought to go for the 'Appearance Only' option, but something about the other two just called out to her...

What does she choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)