More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by whizzper whizzper

Who's on the phone?

Check in with the Walkers

(This takes place about twelve hours before Kathryn's start off Thread, basically the night before Courtney's Birthday.)

Sandy Walker quickly packed her bag, while yelling out to her loving husband Peter, "Peter, I don't want to be late! Please hurry in there so I can shower!"

She heard him laugh. "Hey, I offered to shower at the same time, but you said..."

"That we'd end up making a mess in there! And that we'd lose track of time! Oh, Please, hurry." She said, her nipples hard because of her activity.

She heard the water shut off, and a moment later watched her husband walk out of the bathroom, "We have five hours for the flight. We have the time." He said as Sandy licked her lips at the sight of her nude husband.

"What if they take off early?" Sandy asked, and was able to keep a straight face for a whole five seconds before busting out laughing. "Okay, that'll never happen. But...seriously we were going to that restaurant on the way, and you know their service."

"True, if the food weren't so great they'd be out of business. That and the fact that they're open so late."

"Oh, God. I can't wait to see Kathryn! It's been...oh wow..."

"Two and a half months." Peter said as he got a pair of boxers out, and started putting them on, while looking at his nude wife, her blond bush was freshly trimmed for neatness, and her nipples were hard from the exertion of packing her last suitcase quickly. He almost lost his balance as he watched a bead of sweat trail it's way down her chest in the valley of her breasts to her navel. "It's been two and a half months."

"Yeah, but it feels like so much longer. I feel like I haven't seen her in years here."

"Well, don't attack her or Bryan when either of them open the door. They live in a much more conservative town. One of those that everyone known one another."

Sandy pouted, "Oh, you spoilsport. But I know what you mean I don't want to embarrass her, I love her way too much to embarrass her like that. I'll wait until she closes the door. Now I'm going to shower. That's the last bag."

"The fun bag?"

"The fun bag!" Sandy said and bounced into the bathroom to shower.

Anything happen afterwards?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)