More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Split_Agony Split_Agony

Does Candy forget anything?

Check The Locks

Candy almost forgot that she was leaving for quite a long time and should probably check the locks. After all, she kept something pretty valuable behind them.

Her boyfriend was still asleep in their bed, moaning as he dreamt about something naughty. She pulled the sheets back to uncover the custom built titanium chastity device that completely enclosed his long-deprived manhood. Sensing her, he rolled over and opened his eyes.

"Goddess," he moaned.

"Shhh," she said, putting a finger to her lips with one hand while she checked his locks with the other. "I'm quite displeased with your behavior last night when me and Jezebel were using you. You tried to pull away for a second when she went to use the new strap-on on you. I know it's a little bigger than the one I usually use, but that's no excuse. You're to eagerly accept whatever I or my girlfriend want to do to you. So, it'll be an extra week in chastity, without teasing, starting AFTER I get back. Understood?" she said in a tone as though she were talking to a misbehaving puppy.

"Yes, Goddess," he said, knowing better than to argue with her.

"Good boy," she said and kissed him on the head before leaving.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)