More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by the_high_king the_high_king

What next?

Boyfriend isn't into it anymore.

"Candy, wait..." Pete ripped open the his cage, freeing his impressive member again. "Look, I said I'd try this for a few days and... I did. But, I'm just not into it you know? I'm sorry. It's just not for me."

Candy came over and hugged him, "oh, that's okay. Hey, listen, I would never want you to be uncomfortable with something just because I want to spice things up."

Pete smiled, "and neither would I for you, of course. I should have said something sooner but I didn't want to disappoint you, you know?"

"Hey... thanks for giving it a shot at least. And to be honest..." Candy leaned in, "I wasn't feeling anything from it either, it was just weird."

"Right?!"

"Right! Well, look. I have to go now but maybe we'll find something else 'fun' that we can both like when I come back?"

"Sounds like a plan. Have a safe trip sweetie."

The two of them kissed briefly. After solving this uncomfortable situation maturely and healthily, Candy left the apartment. She had all her luggage with her as she rode the elevator down to the street level. Next step was figuring out if she should take a taxi or maybe call an Uber? Or maybe she could get another kind of ride?

How does Candy reach the airport?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)