More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Split_Agony Split_Agony

How does Candy reach the airport?

Yes he is!

Candy fumed as she stood in the elevator. Not into it, you know? Not into it! He'd made a promise to be her chaste **** forever! Well played, waiting until right before she left on a trip to tell her that he was going back on his promise. He knew she couldn't get angry with him on the spot or she'd be late. Instead, the big dumb ox obviously thought she'd just get over it somehow before she got back. Typical! So she'd played along, letting him think he'd won.

She snatched up her cell phone and dialed furiously.

"Jezebel! He lied to me!" she said, a tear running down her face.

"You mean?" Jezebel asked, shocked.

"Yes, that. He just took it off this morning- I don't even know how he got it off -like it didn't mean anything to him," she said.

"Oh gosh, baby. I'm so sorry. It was as much his idea as it was ours to do it to him. And he seemed so content. What the hell is wrong with him?" Jezebel asked.

"I don't know. I thought he was committed. If I can't trust him to keep a promise this important...," she said.

"What are you going to do? I'd dump his sorry ass," Jezebel said.

"Again, I... I don't know. I mean I care about him but he's such a liar now. He'd have to do something really spectacular to prove himself to me again," she said, starting to get flustered.

"Like what?" Jezebel asked.

"Like... like... like wear it for a whole year!" he she said, completely loosing her cool.

By now she was down to the street, waiting on a taxi to drive up. She wiped the tears away before one showed up. Gods and goddesses, she hated him so much for doing this to her right before she left!

"Okay, I'll do it," a familiar male voice from behind Candy.

She was so startled that she dropped her bag and nearly jumped out of her skin!

"I'll have to call you back Jezebel. He's here," she said and quickly hung up. "What! What are you doing? Don't you think I'm stressed enough over your lies without you chasing me down to- wait, what did you say?" she stammered, the reality of his words finally catching up with her.

"I'll do it. I'll wear it for a whole year if that's what it takes to earn back your trust," he said, putting his hands on her shoulders to calm her. "Babe, I- I was frustrated that you didn't take it off to tease me as much as I wanted. And then, well, I took some bad advice from some people on the internet. I made a mistake. You tried to play it off, but I could see by the look on your face that you were really hurt. I'm... I'm sorry. I know you have to go on your trip, but when you get back I want you to put it back on me. This time I won't keep a secret spare key. I really did enjoy it, I just got greedy. Can you forgive me?"

Just then a cab pulled up. Gods! What bad timing.

"Okay, fine. But I'm not waiting. I want you to go over to Jezebel's appartment right now. Take the cage with you. I'm going to call her and have her use one of her locks on it. That way you can't lie about not having a key again. And another thing, I'm still hurt! What you did was selfish and dumb. Don't expect any teasing for a while. And if you've got a problem with that, you might as well go pack your stuff right now, you hear me?" she said.

"Yes, babe. I hear you. And I understand and you're right and I, well I love you," he said, pulling her into his embrace.

"Don't you dare do anything with it before you get to Jezebel's," she ordered.

"Promise," he said and finally let her go to the sound of the honking taxi cab.

Reluctantly she stepped away and got into the cab.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)