More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by nutnut51 nutnut51

What do you do?

Cheat Sheet: Cast of characters, hidden kinks, information, and culture shock

*Updated on 27 July, 2020*

Characters + Descriptions

  • Claire

Description: The host to the house you'll be staying at. Very supportive, caring, kind, motherly, and trusting. Tall, slender, saggy breasts, modest ass, fully shaved below, hair length to the shoulders, usually smells like cinnamon, nervous when waiting for a request, Married to Lisa. Childhood friends with May and Penny. Has a strong grip. A proud housewife.

Hidden Kink: Into threesomes/foursomes

  • Lisa

Description: A hard worker in the office/breadwinner of the house you're staying in. Blonde hair, cup size or two bigger than Claire, plump and soft ass, Confident. Likes this town, almost left it, desires more to life sometimes. Married to Claire. Mother for Laura. A happy wife.

Hidden Kink: Cuckquean

  • Laura

Description: Goes to the gym or hangs out with friends frequently. Got a haircut recently. Breasts smaller than Lisa's and Claire's but perky and stunning legs, firm ass, a small patch of hair, slim hips, a squirter. Actually the child of May and Penny. Going through a phase, as Lisa said.

Hidden Kink: ?

  • Yuki

Description: A busty Asian gal who owns Yuki's Clothing Shop. First seen wearing a kimono, but that changes quickly. Very passionate about fashion and flexible. Her breasts are on the larger size and has silky smooth legs.

Hidden Kink: Exhibitionism, foot play, and nipple play

  • Fiona

Description: Pale skin, toned body, lovely red hair. Best friends and a secret crush on Laura, though it isn't as one-sided as she believes.

Hidden Kink: Scissoring and mutual masturbation.

Not yet introduced but hopefully will be at some point

-May (Married to Penny, next-door neighbors HK: Spanking and Spanked

-Penny (Married to May, next-door neighbors) HK: Blindfold

-Ariel (Lisa's younger sister) HK: Watching/Teasing

-Rita (Claire's younger sister) HK: Humilation

-Gina (Anal enthusiast) HK: Anal only.

-Caroline (Health expert) HK: Group masturbation (Mutual)

-Amber (Dense single mother) HK: Getting dominated/being watched while that happens.

-Raina (depressed daughter of Amber) HK: Double Penetration/ Spitroast

-Prish (Bookworm) (Mexican) HK: Full Nelson

-Angela (Yuki mentioned her) HK: Leggings, lingerie, and licking

-Peach (Harley's secretary) HK: ?

-Harley (Lisa's boss) : HK: Dirty talk and taking the lead.

Hidden Kink(s): A kink they have yet to discover, but will thanks to a certain newcomer (Protag of the story) to town.

Relationship Status!

Married: Claire/Lisa, May/Penny,

In a relationship: Yuki/Angela,

Single: Prish, Raina, Gina, Amber, Fiona, Laura

Summaries:

Day 1: Check up on the girls

Sex Scenes!

-Handjobs

Claire (Ask for assistance rather than a request)

Laura (No, but morning is eventful)

-Blowjob

Laura (Counter with your own noises)

Yuki (Put those breasts to good use!)

-Vaginal

Claire (By making the first move, It's Laura)

Lisa (With everything you got, Inside Lisa!, It's Laura)

Yuki (Get on the table and spread those legs)

-Titjob

Lisa (You lay back and give orders)

Yuki (Put those breasts to good use!)

-Footjob

Yuki (Enjoy Yuki's Legs, All over her soft feet)

Laura (No, but morning is certainly eventful )

-Butt related things

Claire (By making the first move)

Laura (At varying speeds)

Culture Shock so far!

  1. When bathing or showing, it's a rule to go in pairs!
  2. Adoption System
  3. Request to redeem
  4. Massages: ask for forgiveness and show trust

Author's Note: I'll be working on a few stories, juggling about. I'll try not to leave one story too unchecked or un-updated for too long. Upon this chapter's release, I'll be working on Loving Mothers, a new story so hope you'll enjoy that once it's published and such.

Also a special thanks to Phoenickz_03 for all the support. Couldn't have made it this far with you.

That is all, hope you're enjoying the series!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)