More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ash117 Ash117

What does Jessica do?

Chat with some coworkers

Jessica heads out of her office. She sees a coworker sitting at a desk near her office. Jessica walks over to her introduce herself.

The coworker was a bleach blonde that had long, wavy hair. She had a soft nose, soft cheeks, and a soft yet defined jaw line. She had dark green eyes and wore pink lip gloss. She had a pink silk blouse on with a very short white penicl skirt on. Her she had a large, ample pair of breasts and a nice bottom to match.

"Hello, I'm Jessica Adams, I'm going to be working here now. I'd thought I'm come say hello!" Jessica says as polite as possible.

"Oh Hiiii!" the blonde draws out with a ditzy smile, "I'm Becky, but everyone calls me Bambi! I heard we were getting a new person! I'm sooo glad to finally meet you!"

Jessica can't believe what she is seeing and hearing. There is no way this girl got hired for her brains. She seemed to be ditzy and dumb. But her cubical had plaques of several different college degrees hung up. What happned to her?

"Yuh know," Bambi starts, "I think you're gonna love it here. Oh my gawd, it is amazing here! Everyone is so friendly and nice! You should meet some of the others."

"Maybe," Jessica nods, "but anyways, nice to meet you, Bambi." Jessica smiles and walks off. Bambi just smiles and turns back to her computer.

Meet some coworkers or get to work?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)