More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Hc225 Hc225

Which do you choose?

Chastity cage and panties

"I'll take the cage and the panties" I said as fumbled with the cage as I finished putting it on. I clicked it into place. I was cold and tight, but it fit. I slipped on the panties and the contrasted with the cage was starting.

"Great now stand still." He took picked up the camera and started taking pictures full body, face, opening the panties and my caged cock, lowering the panties to my knees and taking more full body shots. I felt completely exposed.

"Now get out." He said in a stern voice. Picking up my clothes and taking my keys in and herding me towords the door he gave me a slip of paper. "And when you get home I want you to take pictures of your cum covered face or else."

"I thought I could wipe the cum off" I asked.

With that he got a big grin and he opened the door. "I lied." He shoved me out and slammed the door throwing me and my clothes out onto the street.

I was know standing on his small front lawn in nothing but panties. I grabbed my pants and threw them on. I put the price of paper into my wallet. Once I had my shirt on being careful not to disturb the cum I grabbed my shoes not bothering to put on socks.

I had my phone and wallet so I had two options I could either call a cab and guarantee only one person sees me, or I could walk and hope no one sees me, but more then one could see me.

Walk or can?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)