More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Hc225 Hc225

Walk or can?

Cab

I decided I would only limit my humiliation to one person. I called the cab company and asked for someone to pick me up. When the cab pulled up I saw a big guy in the driver's seat

I took a deep breathe and hopped into the back seat. I had a moment of hope he would not look back, but almost instantly he looked into the rear veiw mirror and saw my face.

"What's that all over your face?" He asked I stumbled for and answer, but he turned around and looked closer "is that cum?!"

I looked down defeated "yes" I answered quietly.

He laughed to himself and started driving. I was not paying attention and hardly noticed when we entered a near by park, but I assumed he knew a short cut. Then he stopped the car in an empty side dead end in the middle of the park.

He turned around to me "so you like sucking cock huh. You like men shoving their cock deep into your mouth. He lifted himself out of the cab and came to my door. He pulled out a gun. "Take off your pants."

I felt like I had not option with a gun shoved into my face. I pulled off my pants exposing the pair of panties.

"Wow you are a sissy. I want those off too."

"Please don't make me." I pleaded.

"Does It look like I asked you?"

I removed the panties revealing my caged cock.

"Holy shit your a really big faggot aren't you. Take off your shirt now and be careful not to mess up your makeup." I removed my shirt I was now completely naked in the back of this cab. "Out you come now I have plans for you." I shuffled out of the cab and he had me step away.

He opened the driver side door and for a second I thought he was going to leave me there naked in the park, but he just put the gun away and closed the door. He locked my clothes away in the car and turned back to me.

"On your knees." I got down and he walked up to me. His big guy hanging out. He reached down and pulled his 6 in fat cock out. "Start" was his only command.

I went to work trying to get this over with as soon as possible. I was able to take him with less gagging now. I soon heard him moan and his balls constrict. He pulled out and Sprayed my face with more cum. He kept cumming and pointed down spraying my chest and then my cage covering me in 3 times the amount of fun the first guy did.

"Stay." He said as he walked over to the cab unlocking the door. He picked up my clothes and moved them to the front seat. "Ok get in."

I stood up and got into the cab still completely naked and now completely covered in cum. He started driving towards my house. I recognized the streets and once we were about 3 blocks from my house he took my phone wallet and shirt and tossed them onto the side walk. He then lifted the gun. "Get out."

"But I need my pants atleast." He just stayed at me and I took the hint. I scooted out of the cab and closed the door. He drove off and I quickly picked up my shirt putting on the little cover he had given me. The cum soaked through and my cock was almost completely exposed. I grabbed my phone and wallet and sprinted to my home.

I lived in a dorm, but it was set up like a motel. All I needed to do was scan thought the front gate and scan through my dorm door and I will be back in safety. I mad a mad dash and barely made it back to my dorm before anyone saw. I quickly took the five pictures and sent them to the first guy. I went to go take a shower.

The hot water felt good and I scrubbed the cum off my body. I cleaned my cage as best I could. When I got out I checked my phone. I had a new message it read "congratulations on making it home I see you met someone along the way." You now have another choice to make. You can either come to my house and strip naked on my front porch at 7 pm tommorow (no cover of night for you) walk around to my back yard and kneel naked with your legs spread until I open the door, or you can come into my house fully clothed, but you need to have a full load of cum on your face when you enter. Your choice."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)