More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Stone Burke1a Stone Burke1a

What happens next?

Chastity and her family

The steamer car was running smoothly as Chastity and Baron Abel drove across the county to her family home. "I'm feeling a bit nervous my love." She said.

On this day she was dressed like any Victorian Lady, daring but not too daring.

"I am sure that you are," Baron Abel said. "However you will do my bidding just the same."

"I would never disobey you my love," Chastity said. "I am yours in all things and you know this." Her legs were spread so that Able could play with her pussy.

"You will tell your sister that she is to come with you," he said putting his hand between Chastity's legs. "You will take charge of her training."

"Yes of course my love," she sighed spreading her legs wider allowing Abel to move his hand closer to her hot pussy. "If your parents object," he went on. "I promise to fuck your mother in front of her husband as many times as it takes to make them see that they have lost their say in how to run you and your sisters."

Chastity moaned as she came her juices flowing over Abel's fingers. "I would love to see you fuck my mother my love," she sighed happily. "It would be only right after all that she and father have done to the my the family."

"I may fuck you in front of them as well just for the hell of it." Abel said. "It would serve them right just to see how happy you are."

The two smiled at one another, Chastity because she loved being fucked by Abel and Abel for the simple reason that he had in Chastity not only the sexiest woman in all of England but the most willing as well.

??

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)