More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by raiien raiien

What Does James Do?

Chase After Chad For Answers

A small voice inside his head tells him to run away, but he cannot.

Instead, He runs downstairs to chase James down and get some answers, but is greeted by Chad, once again with his large cock down James's girlfriends throat.

"Don't worry. You'll get used to it... eventually" Chad says to James.

Something between James legs starts to get hot.

He quickly strips off his pants to reveal what he already dreaded was true. His dick has become a pussy.

Chad reaches out his hand and looks over to James and says "your girlfriend could use a hand or two you know..."

James slaps his hand away and stands up, "you're sick!"

Chad laughs, "oh come on now, don't act like a fag! Your cock is gone, and your balls have turned into boobs so what do you really have to complain about? At least you can still fuck me every night, right?"

"How could you say such a thing?!" James yells.

Chad holds his hands up in front of him defensively, "whoa whoa, easy big boy..."

"What harm could a a small taste do?" Chad teases.

James looks down at his girlfriend, who is completely cockdrunk and teary eyed. She releases one hand from Chads cock to wave James toward her without saying a word.

James' brain is screaming to run away, but his body betrays him. As if he had no control at all, he watches himself walk over to his girlfriend, who is secured to Chads cock.

James' knees buckle instantly once he arrives.

Before he knows it, James it head to head with James cock.

Can James Resist?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)