More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What other stories that has to do with cfnf scene and moments?

Charmaine ENF CFNF

One day there was a woman called Charmaine Watson that lived in a quite and friendly neighborhood, as she was known for wearing a bonnet on her head with a night gown on. Charmaine however, was a single woman in her 50's that was unmarried with no husband and no children as she lived alone with cats. Living in a nice neighborhood, she hand lived next door to two pesky girls name Tiana and Amarie with Tiana's brother Damien. All the time Tiana would see Charmaine out planting her garden or taking out the trash, as she would say to Sharmaine, "good morning Miss Watson," as Sharman would say "morning Tiana," back to her in an uninterested way. Tiana when seeing Charmaine, she sees her wearing the bonnet on her head, while also seeing her in clothing that fully covers up her body, as she is curious about knowing what Charmaine has hiding under those clothes. When seeing the 50 year old Charmaine on mornings, Tiana would try greeting her on mornings, and would notice that Charmaine would at time to time have a attitude while cutting her eyes at Tiana as Tiana thought to herself, "man, Miss Watson, what a bitch she could be, no wonder she isn't married," as Tiana had pointed out Charmaine's rudeness as she want's more than anything to see Miss. Watson naked, wanting to now what her privates look like.

However, the day came as it was the summer vacation as Tiana and her sister Amarie had to stay at Charmaine's house as the two girl's parents hand to leave for work as young brother Damien went to sports camp, as Charmaine thought two herself, "why the hell these two brats have to come to my house?," as she couldn't have the house to herself.

"Why those girls have to be here, out of all the places those brates have to be here?, damn." Mrs. Watson thought

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)