More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by street0 street0

Do they fuck her right on the spot?

Charlotte gets tenderized

"Fuck me," Charlotte moaned. Her bald pussy spasmed around the gangbanger's dirty finger. "Fuck me until I break."

"Oh ho ho," the guy chortled, "Fellas, the white girl wants to be fucked. I think she's planned this whole thing out. Dress up all slutty, get gangbanged by brown guys, go home happy leaking cum out of every hole. Is that right?"

"Yeah," Charlotte was helpless as she was groped and manhandled by the gang, "Fuck my brains out."

"Sure thing, white girl," the gangbanger answered, "In fact, why I don't make you a little more sensitive so you really feel it."

With this, he hefted his baseball bat over his shoulder. He nodded two other guys, who ripped off Charlotte's blouse and grabbed her arms. He then slammed the heavy baseball bat into Charlotte's defenseless tits, nearly splitting them.

Her sensitive breast flesh cushioned the impact, absorbing the of the baseball bat as it compressed unnaturally.

Charlotte howled, overwhelmed with conflicting sensations. The lead gangbanger rammed his fingers into her pussy again, making her cum.

His thick cock followed, ramming into Charlotte’s greedy pussy to the hilt. His teeth sunk into her bruised, hurting breasts and he chewed her sore flesh as he fucked her.

“Harder,” Charlotte begged, biting her own lip, “Fuck me harder.”

Do they give her the fucking she wants?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)