More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by street0 street0

Do they give her the fucking she wants?

Fucked, and fucked again with the bat

The gang leader locked his teeth on Charlotte's black and blue tits and tore at her fine flesh, making her howl in pleasure. His hard cock pistoned into her freshly waxed cunt, the risk-craving white girl in front of his cohorts.

"Harder," Charlotte repeated her litany over and over, sensation overwhelming her mind. "Fuck me harder. Fuck me harder. Fuck this bitchslut harder."

The leader kept tearing away at her sensitized flesh and, reaching for her rapeable cunt, cruelly ground her clit between his nails. Charlotte's wet, -hungry cunt thrashed in orgasm, sluttily locking onto her 's cock until it drained deep inside her.

"Harder..."

The guy who fucked her got up unsteadily and wiped sweat off his face with his backhand. He spat on the ground and grabbed one of the baseball bats.

"Fuck me harder," Charlotte kept moaning in mindless repetition. "Fuck me until I break."

Her planted one foot on Charlotte's tummy, knocking the wind out of her, and nuzzled her cum-leaking cunt with the wide tip of the bat. Charlotte moaned and bucked, grinding her violated cunt into the dirty baseball bat.

"Please," she whispered, her body getting everything it ever wanted and craving more and more, "Shove it in me. Bust my cunt up. Train me proper."

He leaned, putting his shoulder into it, and shoved the thick bat inch by inch into her -craving cunt. Charlotte screamed a muscle-shattering scream with every inch, her pussy stretching around the uncompromising object.

Charlotte spasmed. Waves of orgasms rocked her body and she bucked on the ground like an unbroken wild mare, the baseball bat solidly lodged in her and protruding obscenely.

Does the gang leave her behind? Do they give her any sort of rough sendoff?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)