More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AnonySD AnonySD

What's next?

Charlie and the Cock that Talks

Charlie was a player.

Ever since he started dating as a teenager, he realized that one girl would never be enough for him.

His first girlfriend, Cindy, got old to him as soon as he had seen her naked the third time. He kept her around, but decided to look for someone new.

Before long, he found two other girls who he was able to charm.

After that, he usually had up to 3 girls on the side at the time. In college, he could barely handle them, not to mention all the one-night stands.

He soon thought he had found the one who could quench that thirst in him in Jessica.

When Charlie met Jessica, she was the most radiant woman that he had ever seen. That was the only word for her. Radiant. Her smile lit up a room. Her hair was silky and the brightest red. Her body. God, her body could make a married man weep.

Charlie knew he had to have her. Of course, she wasn't easy to get. She knew how good she looked. She had guys hitting on her every night. It was tricky, but, eventually, Charlie was able to get Jessica to date him.

They hit it off. Charlie was smitten. They clicked in all the right ways. Charlie vowed that his player days were over the moment that he decided to buy a ring.

Then came the wedding day. The happiest day of his life.

Then the rest of the days happened.

And, as the days passed, Charlie started getting bored.

He missed his days of having a different woman every week. Jessica, though still beautiful, was now like a favorite movie. Yeah, it's nice to watch it, but when you've seen it a thousand times, you start to get bored.

So, again, Charlie's eyes started to wander. He made up excuses constantly, mostly revolving around his job or his friends. Of course, he became the player he always was again.

This morning, Charlie is driving to work. He was able to sneak back into his house last night after his tryst. He had developed a routine by now of cleaning any evidence and throwing clothes in the wash.

Jessica was none the wiser.

In the morning, he went about his usual business. He kissed his wife, had breakfast, got dressed, and started driving to his job as a banker.

He had already forgotten her name. What he hadn't forgotten was how her lips felt as she sucked him dry. Just the thought of it had his cock stirring again.

Just as his prick starts to stir, Charlie hears a voice very close by.

"Charlie likes the feeling of a few fingers up his asshole."

Charlie jumps, his steering going erratic for a moment. His car swerves. Other cars on the road swerve and beep in response. He quickly gets the car back into control and looks around the car.

It's empty.

He blinks. He could have sworn the voice was coming from...

From his crotch.

He frowned and felt in his pocket, slipping his phone out.

As he pulls up to the red light, he glances at it. It's asleep.

He shrugs and puts his phone away.

His mind starts to wander again on the road, back to last night's triumph. The floozy at the bar was obviously cruising for a cock. Charlie was all to eager to fulfill her wishes.

He thought of the way her skirt had slipped up her leg and the fabric stretched across her ass as she bent over to pick up a fallen pen. His cock stirs again.

"Charlie once kissed a guy on a dare and liked it," says something at Charlie's crotch. It sounded slightly muffled, but clear enough to understand.

This time, Charlie maintains control of the vehicle through his jump. He looks down at his empty lap, but finds nothing.

He pats at his pants along with his semi-hardon, but feels nothing electronic.

Charlie, confused as ever, continues on his way to work.

What happens next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)