More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Troof Troof

Who are you going to be?

Charlie, 30-year-old wall security captain

Message from OBGYN to Charlie:

Dear Charlie,

You have done more than enough to satisfy your share of Fort OBGYN’s women. Actually, I would say - and I don’t say this often - you’ve done too much. I do not interfere directly with interpersonal matters on principle, but that doesn’t mean I don’t know what you’re up to.

I know you resent me, but my advice is only meant to help you. Charlie, please reconsider using the resources I've sent you. There are people here you can talk to about what you're going through. Taking it out on your fellow Breeders isn’t going to solve anything. If you don’t do it for me, do it for the sake of your own future.

Sincerely,

OBGYN


Your black full-body security uniform and boots were the wrong fucking choice for Fort OBGYN’s mid-day heat. You stopped back at your house to trade it for your purple part-time Breeder uniform, a minimal top and no-show socks with your running shoes. It’s civilian clothes, or the closest fucking thing to that here, but nobody will mistake a motherfucker with your towering, stocky build and perfect posture for a civilian.

You have been relieved from your post at the east gate. A free man with a few remaining hours of daylight. You are Charlie fucking Farr. You might take orders from your superiors but you don’t need any damn advice, especially not from OBGYN, or as you like to call him: fucking cyber-Satan.

After hours of discipline guarding the wall, your big black cock is in serious fucking need of release, especially when you factor in your habit of cycling your RAD’s safety features on and off to make yourself stronger and more virile. You walk through the woods of Laboure Park, saving your first and biggest nut of the day for a cunt in particular need of it.

You scan the Breeders sitting at picnic tables under the pavillion and you spot that stupid white whore, Beth, reading on her tablet through her nerdy thick-rimmed glasses. You’d recognize her short, obnoxiously-dyed-red haircut fucking anywhere. It really stands out, especially when she’s wearing her purple Breeder uniform. You’ve made punishing this whore your duty, and she learned a long time ago to be where you fucking expect to find her after your shift.

“Hello, whore,” you give her the usual greeting, thumping your tan army backpack on the table. You sit next to her and lean back with your elbows on the table top. Beth flinches when your weight shakes the smooth wooden bench.

“Sir!” she replies, her frightened brown eyes magnified by her glasses. You’ve got her trained pretty well, but something in this girl just refuses to break. You tend to get bored when whores stop caring what you do to them. Beth is still holding the tablet, seemingly waiting for when she can get back to it. Like what you're saying isn't that fucking important. Cheeky bitch.

The first time you Beth, it was you and a bunch of your guys staging a “welcoming committee” for some whores who just arrived at Fort OBGYN. It’s security privilege to be the first to taste the fresh meat. You chose Beth out of the crowd because of her stupid red hair and glasses. A skinny 19-year-old bitch with C-cups that really stuck out over her visible ribs. As you slapped Beth and twisted her small pink nipples, you insulted her, the usual shit, asking her if she became a Breeder because she was always such a whore.

You have to admit, the bitch actually surprised you when she protested you calling her a whore even as you thrust your monster cock in her tight, inexperienced breeding hole. Beth said she volunteered to be a Breeder to support herself while studying English. It was at that point you decided you’d heard enough out of her and you shut her up by fucking her breath away. But after you left her lying on the grass with your cum splattered on her thick glasses, you couldn’t stop thinking about what Beth said.

Breeding for education. Sure, you could maybe understand why a dude would take that deal, but a bitch? Fucking ridiculous. Part-time Breeders are normally the kinkiest bitches. English? Not a fetish. Apparently Beth couldn’t get a scholarship and she didn’t want to take out loans to read her precious books. Beth decided to whore out her fucking womb, the most important part of her, so cyber-Satan would subsidize her dumb bitch dreams.

You found her the next day easily enough, still walking funny from the fucking welcome you gave her. You gave her the first of many of your beautiful black babies that day.

Cyber-Satan gives part-time breeding whores a pass on having only one or two babies a week. Bitches who practice baby-continence need less fucking to keep them under control, so part-time whores have time for whatever stupid shit they do here. Their bodies also have time to return to the way they were before, so most part-time bitches look no different from a normal girl. Not so with Beth.

After a few months of well-deserved bullying, Beth’s body resembles that of a full-time breeding whore despite her purple uniform. Why the fuck hasn't she given in and gone full-time?

Breeding hasn't put much meat on her bones. Beth still has no tummy, a thin face, the same weak, skinny limbs, and you can still see her ribs beneath her white skin. But her days of being a C-cup are done. As the weeks went by you kept her belly full of your kids despite her protests, and her tits just kept growing, faster than any you’ve ever seen. Now she’s gotta be a fucking G at least. If she’s really unlucky she’ll never stop growing, be a fucking freak of nature by the time you’re through with her. Everyone will be able to see how disgusting she is.

The thing about Beth that fucking fills you with disgust? She thinks there’s nothing wrong with what she’s doing, that getting knocked up all the time is no worse than a scholarship or loans or whatever the fuck. She’s everything you hate about the whores at this camp: trying to pretend she’s more than just a dumb hole despite her job description being exactly that.

You see Beth’s nipples, big, brown, and bumpy to match her mutant tits, getting hard as you lean over to take a look at her. She glances at you nervously while you stare at her body with no concern for what she thinks of you.

Bitches talk about how they “train” to breed more the longer they work here. You know the truth. Beth’s body isn’t trained, no more so than the others: it’s addicted to your babies. The more you give her, the more she needs, so she makes more eggs just to keep up. And Beth can’t fucking stop you from making her body as fucked up as her morals.

What's the first thing you do to Beth?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)