More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Troof Troof

What's the first thing you do to Beth?

Remind Beth that breeding is all she's good for

“What are you?” You ask, putting a hand on Beth’s skinny thigh.

“I’m a whore, sir,” Beth replies, keeping her hands with her tablet on the table. You squeeze her leg just hard enough to remind her how much fucking stronger you are than she is.

You can tell that she doesn’t mean it when she says the words. Nothing you’ve told Beth in the past has truly convinced her that she’s a fucking whore for selling her womb. But you say this shit for your own benefit as much as hers.

“Was it a boy or a girl this time, whore?” You ask, glancing deliberately at Beth’s belly, now flat. You tell her to always show up empty for you if she’s not making one of your kids. If she had some other man’s baby when you saw her, you wouldn’t hesitate to punish her.

“It was a girl, sir,” Beth says, looking down at her own body. She looks up quickly.

“You’ve been making me a lot of girls lately, haven’t you, whore?” you say, taking one of Beth’s swollen tits in your huge hand. You give it a squeeze, and see a little drop of milk appear on the end of her puffy nipple. Beth’s tits started leaking six months ago, but despite her size she doesn’t produce very much.

“I made a boy for you five days ago, sir,” Beth replied. You like to hear her say that; she gave you a boy. You decide to allow Beth’s back-talk this time. The time she tried to tell you that your sperm determines the sex of the child you shut her the fuck up real quick. You knew that. You aren’t stupid.

“Please sir, you’re hurting me,” Beth whines. You loosen your grip on her tit. Must have squeezed too hard without realizing.

“These udders of yours have gotten massive, whore,” you say, taking one of Beth’s tits in each hand.

“Thank you, sir,” Beth says. Her cheeks are pink. Her tits are warm even in this heat, soft and heavy. They almost look human-sized in your big hands. But if you look at how they appear with the rest of her in the picture… damn, you miss being able to take pictures. Carrying a camera is too big a risk, even for you.

“It wasn't a compliment. I say ‘udders’, whore, because you're still a skinny bitch even after carrying my kids,” you explain. “You remind me of a dairy cow. Skinny little body and big fucking udders. Do you like being a cow, whore?”

“I… do, sir,” Beth says, flicking her eyes away.

“Do what?” You’re going to make her say it. Beth hesitates. You glare at her.

“I like being a cow,” Beth finally says. You twist her dark nipples, hard.

“Ah!” Beth cries out. Some Breeders at other tables under the pavilion look at you. You know they won’t do shit.

“You like being a cow, what, whore?”

“I like being a cow, sir!” Beth moans. You release her, those long nipples looking even more like cow-tits. You put a hand between Beth’s legs while she looks around, realizing how loudly she said that with other Breeders sitting nearby. As expected, her cum-junkie pussy is wet for punishment.

“Good. Slutty fucking cows like you need this kind of treatment to get off, don’t they?”

“Yes, sir,” Beth answers, looking down at your hand on her cunt. You slide one of your long, thick fingers inside Beth. It goes in easily. Beth’s gotten soft and loose from all your use, and her cunt lips are bigger and darker too. She usually sits with her legs together, trying to hide the long inner lips of her worn-out cunt.

“Does sir want me to make him feel good, too?” Beth asks. Her wet cunt sucks at your finger and she looks at your cock, not even fully hard yet but still large enough to draw more than just Beth’s stare from under the pavilion.

“You do only what I tell you, cow,” you reply, matter-of-fact. Finally, there’s something resembling shame or embarrassment on Beth’s face.

“Yes, sir.”

“Dairy cows have to be kept pregnant so they make milk. It hasn’t worked that well for you so far, but it’s worth another try. Don’t you think so, cow?”

“Yes, sir.”

You brush your hand over Beth’s tummy and see her “OVULATE” control appear. Breeders normally let only their lovers and close friends work the controls to their wombs, but Beth doesn't even try to stop you. She knows you can overpower any attempt at resistance.

You feel a slight increase in Beth’s wetness when you make her ovulate. She’s got a nervous look on her slutty face, probably wondering how much of a whore you’re going to make her look like to all the Breeders sitting nearby.

How do you humiliate Beth today?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)