More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fayd1 Fayd1

Does John try it out now? If so, on who?

Charity Ruiz - wealthy law student

Backing out of the Alexa screen, you continue scrolling further down when a name strikes you,

"Charity Ruiz - Age 21 - relationship: strangers"

John only knew of Charity in a passing sense.

He was walking down the halls of her college when he bumped into one of her bodyguards who was making way for her. He only made eye contact with her for a second, but immediately understood what kind of person she was.

Someone who had been fed with a silver spoon, without a single care in the world.

John later learned that Charity's father is a well-known lawyer who is planning to run a political platform in the next couple years. It seems he is taking extra measures with his daughter to ensure her safety, politics can be a heated topic and who knows what someone might do to her.

John chuckles, "this is ridiculous" but that statement was tinged with a feeling; the feeling that this may be what he has been looking for. Something to put an end to his boring days.

".......Maaaybe it's worth trying out though" he convinces himself. Incredibly easily.

Hovering his thumb over the possess button for Charity, he closes his eyes and lays his finger down.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

John feels a sudden rush, almost like he is skydiving; a tremendous amount of is propelling him forward. He comes to a sudden and abrupt stop, feeling winded but not hurt, as he opens his eyes.

he thinks "where am i?"

He is greeted with a change room you would find in any clothing store, John could immediately tell that this one was particularly high class as he noted slight gold and silver accents on the walls and some very bright white lights illuminating the room.

Noticing the mirror against the wall in front of him, his confusion turned to eager excitement; the app worked.

Approaching the mirror, he once again sees a familiar face, Charity. Her cheeks flush red as a very indecent smile curls on her shapely lips.

She is wearing a white crop top and a pink skater skirt with black ankle boots

"Here are the clothes you wanted Ms. Ruiz" you hear from behind you, an arm sticking into the change room. It startles you but it is better for you to play along for now, you can't let anyone know something happened to Mr. Ruiz's sweet daughter.

"Thank you" you say excitedly in your stolen voice, putting the bag down beside you. Continuing to check out Charity, you are immediately caught by the huge mounds on her chest. Looking in the mirror and bouncing up and down for a moment as Charity's breasts bounce in her shirt excitedly. Gently lowering your now delicate hands to her tits, you begin kneading them; however, this is not enough for you, you need to see more.

Stripping off the top and the dress you are met with very boring underwear, a plain beige color, you have some trouble removing the bra but manage to get it off.

Now standing in front of you is the naked Charity, her face red with excitement, her right hand massaging her breasts as the other explores every crevice of her body. Moving down to her raw pussy, you notice no hairs in sight, a very slight wetness forming between your borrowed legs.

Quelling your eagerness for a moment, you open the bag that the bodyguard had handed to you and find.......really fucking boring clothes. The bag is filled with a couple pairs of blue jeans and some t-shirts.

Noticing her phone at the side table of the change room, you pick it up and it immediately opens with the fingerprint scanner. Scrolling through the apps you note the POS app, "So I guess it does follow me, whoever me ends up being" as well as seemingly hundreds of messages from different guys. Regardless, you continue on your original search. You find a dress on your phone and show the picture to the bodyguard outside, "do you think you can find me something like this?"

The bodyguard looks shocked initially, "are you sure Ms?" as you answer with an eager "yes please!" You hear heels clack as she walks off into the distance, the sound fading away.

You excitedly sit and wait, continuing to explore your new assets, when the guard sticks her hand into the change room again, "Here you are Miss" handing your phone back as well. She brought a white high collar bodycon dress, the top section was nearly transparent. Looking at the price tag, it is over $300 but you are certain it is still within her budget "This is exactly what I wanted, thank you!" you say in the sweetest tone you can muster.

You ditch the boring bra and slip on the dress, checking yourself out in the mirror. This dress leaves very little to the imagination, Charity's perky breasts enveloped in soft dress, her pert nipples noticeable through the fabric.

After another short session of playing with yourself you open the curtain. "Are you certain you want to go with that Miss?" she says in a stern tone.

"Yes I am certain, can you also take these clothes back? I changed my mind about them, I'd just like this dress." The bodyguard taps a black credit card at checkout and begin walking to the car. You feel noticeable eyes staring as you strut towards the car, getting somewhat excited at the attention.

You approach a limousine, the guard opening a door for you as you slip into the car seat.

"I can get used to living like this" you say to yourself, moving your delicate hand to your soft inner thigh, "maybe with me at the helm we can enjoy this life together"

The driver asks "Where to next Ma'am?"

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)