More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr.M Mr.M

Do you put the ring on, lose the ring, or alternate story?

Characters

Here are some character that can show in the story, otherwise you can make up characters:

•you (Nick) - an 21 year old boy who who is going to college at University of Miami

•Juniper - She is your older sister, 26 years, black long hair, she also uses glasses but that's her charm. She is someone who always follows all the rules and always likes to dress appropriately. She has a C-size cup breasts and an amazing ass. She is currently a junior in college, but sometimes she likes to visit you to see if you are doing good in the college life.

•Ashley - she is your younger sister, 20 years old, She has long black hair, D cup breasts and a nice ass. She's quite the bookworm and you two have always gotten along well. She is working at a job getting ready to go to college

•Mary - Your 46-year-old mother who still looks amazingly beautiful if she wants to dress as some young lady even if she is just a housewife. Short black hair and D-size cups.

•Jonathan - Your father, Black hair and some slightly white hair, he spends a lot of time at work and he is 47 years old, but you've overheard your mother saying once how great and handsome he looks...and other things more private.

•Henry - is Nick's best friend, also going to University of Miami and is the boyfriend of Ava, also her roommate.

•Luna - is a goth girl with tan skin, black lipstick, dark eyeshadow, black painted fingernails, blue dyed long hair, blue eyes, D cup breasts, and a perfect round ass. She is also your girlfriend and roommate

•Ava - is a girl with tan skin, brown hair, wears small amounts of makeup on. She has a beautiful looking face, amber eyes, C cup breasts, and a absolutely huge ass. Ava always wears clothes that emphasize her big butt. She is Luna's best friend and the girlfriend of Henry, also his roommate.

•Lily - is short about 5'4, wears small amounts of makeup, blonde hair that goes down to her shoulders, brown eyes, nice figure, Firm large breasts, a nice tight round ass, and a very cute face. She is one of the nicest people in your college and has a outgoing and friendly personality.

•Kaylee - is a lovely African American girl who has short brown hair, gray eyes, does not wear makeup, an athletic build, toned abs, firm thighs, firm D cup breasts, and a firm ass. Kaylee is another nice person in your college. She is on the track team and excercises everyday to keep her body in top shape.

•Djamila - an Arabic girl who is quite religious and always dressrs very conservatively and wears a hijab. She has massive breasts and a good looking ass. You both are in Math together.

•August - is a friend of Kaylee, and another member of the track team. She's a bit on the paler side, and has a beautiful head of ginger hair. Her long legs help her run, and also help give her a large, toned ass. August spends much of her free time with her boyfriend, or exercising. She certainly doesn't act pretentious on purpose, but you feel like her natural beauty and success thus far has shaped her behavior.

•Naamah - She is a naked floating demon. She has Long black hair, her face is soft, round and delicate with plumb, soft lips and sharp fangs, running across her lip, she also has red eyes. She has large breasts that seem to float off of her chest rather than sag. She has smooth legs. Her fingernails are painted black and come to more of a point than usual thus making claws and she has a fantastic ass. She also has Nubian Ibex horns protruding from her head and a tail with a tip resembling a spade. She also has "Naamah" in the form of a brand-like tattoo right above her tail.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)