More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Urhr93 Urhr93

Begin?

Characters

-Roze

Human.

Early twenties.

Long red hair, brown eyes, charming facial features, smooth porcelain skin, alluring and lithe figure, C-cup breasts, virgin. In combat mode both her hair and eyes turn silver.

Proud and self-confident, often to a fault. Her confidence in her skills is especially high but so is her intelligence, though her tendency for simple-mindedness makes her weak against other's schemes, especially when complex or unexpected. She's not so stupid as to believe that she can solve everything with and should the situation arise, she doesn't find it below herself to "compromise" in order to get what she wants, mostly teasing or sometime even verbally seducing yet never going all the way... till now, that is, though she plans to continue this way as long as she can help it. As of now, in order to keep safe her flower she gave head a few times and the worst she had to relent was her ass once.

Just a child during the demon invasion, she was little more than a teen when the demons finally established their dominion over humans. As such it wasn't a wonder that, full of youthful and rebellious spirit, Roze joined one of the many anti-demon groups springing up here and there without caring about the consequences.

Luckily for her not only her group survived through the demon's unceasing weeding out, but she also had enough talent to join the elite combat group, saving herself from a spy role in a bar or even worse in a brothel.

While her secret identity is well know as a famous demon slayer, her public one isn't as eye-catching... namely she's "just" a beautiful girl making a living by singing in the bars of the slum she lives in, locally treated as somewhat of an idol due to this and the fact that nobody has been able to enjoy her body till now.

-Eris

Human.

Early twenties.

Medium auburn hair, brown eyes, charming facial features, smooth porcelain skin, petite figure, B-cup breasts.

Roze's sister. Unlike her often skipping sibling, she properly goes to college... the equivalent of it in this new world. Doesn't know about her older sister situation, nor that such anti-demon groups are so nearby... not that she'd care either way.
Since young she admired her cool older sister and strove to imitate her aloofness towards males, yet a single night was enough to turn the adorable and pure girl into a demon whore. It was so simple... went to a party, got drunk, got dancing, got seduced and then banged till dawn.

Afterwards she still kept up appearances, acting naive and doing so especially around her sister to the point where years later Roze still hasn't noticed how much of a slut Eris has become... nor that her sister doesn't want to be the only one to enjoy such pleasures...

-Aria

Human.

Early twenties.

Medium peach hair, blue eyes, cute features, fair skin, smaller than average size physical frame, DD-cup breasts.

Spy for the anti-demon group, specifically as a whore in a brothel of the high-town. She fully believes in her ideals, but envies and somewhat resents Roze for getting the glory kicking demon's asses while she's stuck there taking demon's cocks and delivering their off-springs when particularly unlucky.

They joined the group together and went past the initial training at the same time, so why did one become a demon slayer while the other a demon whore? Because of such question, if she can help it Aria wouldn't mind making Roze's job more sexual than it should, or even trick her into a brothel room.

-Wulf

Werewolf.

Early twenties.

In human form short black hair, black eyes, wolf ears, hand-some face, fair skin, slender physical frame and wolf tail, tapered red package. In full wolf form he's a black wolf.

Roze's fan, as well as one of her minions. Initially just an informer for her organization in the bar she sings in, being a patron there he later became a fan of hers and then practically a minion following her orders.

Like her other minions he's there for the pussy, specifically he wants to turn her into his bitch and have his puppies. He's even willing for it to be a secret among them as long as it can happen.

-Ping

Boarman.
Early twenties.

Humanoid boar, bushy dark brown hair, small dark red eyes, boar face, greasy fat skin, defined body yet fat without a doubt, especially around the stomach, drill-shaped package.

Roze's fan, as well as one of her minions. Initially just an informer for her organization in the bar she sings in, being a patron there he later became a fan of hers and then practically a minion following her orders.

Like her other minions he's there for the pussy, and no other great plan. She makes him hard, so he wants to nail her.

-Kong

Monkeyman.

Early twenties.

Humanoid monkey, curly brown hair, large brown eyes, monkey face, tan skin, dexterous body, long package.

Roze's fan, as well as one of her minions. Initially just an informer for her organization in the bar she sings in, being a patron there he later became a fan of hers and then practically a minion following her orders.

Like her other minions he's there for the pussy, specifically he see her as a celebrity and who doesn't want to bang a celebrity? Oh, the bragging rights! Well, for now he's trying to pay her for gropes, panty-shots and tits flashing and barely succeeding, but who knows the future?

-Beez

Bee Queen.

Thirties.
In human form long blond hair, golden eyes, enchanting facial features, smooth porcelain skin, alluring and sexy figure, typical 90-60-90. In bee-form she gains carapace armour in strategic points, antennae and the typical rounded bee-tail. Bee tail may also appear when she's got more eggs than her womb can support, and the size would vary depending on the number of eggs.

Roze's temporary master due to her part-time job. She's the owner of a large brothel chain, suspected to secretly own a few businesses in the slums and supposed to have deep connections with most of the ruling class in the high-town, possibly holding many secrets about them, giving the bee the high position she has despite being so young. For such reasons the anti-demon groups sent Roze to infiltrate her manor and find out more in preparation for the raid that is to come.

Much like any other bee queen Beez dislikes being pregnant and have to deal with dragging her swollen bee tail everywhere, so just like any other bee queen she too deposits her eggs in other females... yet unlike most of the others she's quite careless, not caring just who she's laying her eggs in as long as she gets rid of them, so it's not rare for even temporary servants to be of "help" instead of just the official ones... not that anyone would chide Beez for laying her hands on part-timers, as she's definitely not the first nor will be the last to do so.

-Raz

Ratman.

Forties.

Humanoid rat, dirty brown fur, large grey eyes, rat face, flabby body, bloated tapered conic penis.

Roze's creditor. He's the boss of the local gang, keeping many thugs as underlings while he himself is know for being a loan-shark.

He won't trouble Roze as long as she keep paying the interest despite his obvious lust for her body, yet if she fails to pay he'd be sure to have her make up for it... one way or another.

-Gobo

Goblin.

Late Thirties.

Bald, murky yellow eyes, wrinkled ugly face, warty green skin, pot-bellied skinny body, fat package and very big balls.

Capitan of the guards at the high-town's gates. There are goblin and orcs alike under him, some even physically stronger than him, yet he still kept his position. Why? Because he's capable of magic... and that's also why he took it upon himself to personally bestow the virgin IDs upon any female wishing for it. After all it's not easy to see virgins around, yet he gets to gets to touch pure flowers every-day... a truly dream-like job.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)