More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nickstar777 Nickstar777

How to respond?

Characters

Here is a list of the characters.

NICK (Main Character) - Nick is 20 years old, living alone, unemployed and single. He has a crush on Lauren, a girl he went to college with, he was never able to go out with her but when he receives an invite to a party, he might have a chance

LAUREN (Crush) - 20 years old, Long Blonde hair, Petite figure, DD-Cup Breasts, recently single after breaking up with her boyfriend after finding out about him cheating on her.

TOM (Best Friend) - 21 years old, currently living with his girlfriend. He has been best friends with Nick for 10 years. He has acted like an older brother to Nick, always putting the needs of his friends ahead of his own. Trained in Mixed Martial Arts and Boxing.

CLAIRE (Tom's GF) - 19 years old, currently living with Tom. Hasn't known Nick as long as anyone else, but the two get along really well. She comes from a wealthy family.

RIKI (Nick's Friend) - 21 years old, works as a security guard, currently single and tends to get shy around girls, often the target of Nick & Tom's jokes, but still shares a great brotherly bond with them.

DARYL (Nick's Friend) - 20 years old, inspite being good friends with Nick, Tom & Riki, he doesn't get to hang out with them often because he's too busy with work. He likes to think of himself as a Ladies Man, but he isn't very successful.

IAN (Lauren's Ex) - 22 years old, A complete dirtbag, dated Lauren for a year, acting disrespectful to everyone in her life, constantly cheating on her.

MATT (Nick's Nemesis) - 21 years old. Went to High School with Nick. For unknown reasons, Matt doesn't like Nick and is always trying to make his life hell. Like Daryl, Matt claims to be a Ladies Man, but there is no evidence that he is successful.

LEONIE (Nick's Former Crush) - A girl Nick used to have a crush on in High School, he got over it when he asked her out and she revealed she was a lesbian.

KIM (Leonie's Lover) - Leonie's girlfriend.

KHLOE (Lauren's Best Friend) - 20 years old. Lauren's best friend, also friends with Nick. Khloe does not know about Nick's crush on Lauren, but thinks they would make a cute couple.

EMMA (Lauren's Friend) - Lauren's friend, she shares alot of Nick's interests, including music, sports and anime.

AYESHA (Nick's Friend) - 20 years old, the friend Nick has known for the longest since their mothers are best friends. Ayesha knows all about Nick's crush on Lauren (Despite never meeting Lauren herself) and wants Nick and Lauren to get together because she wants Nick to be happy

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)