More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by adam17017 adam17017

Let's get started.

Characters

Rand Al’ Thor

Rand al'Thor is the main protagonist of the series. He is the Dragon Reborn, the champion of the Light in the battle against the Dark One, the prophesied savior and breaker of the world, and the reincarnated soul of Lews Therin Telamon. The Dragon Reborn is a handsome, very tall, light-skinned half-Aielman. He has blue-gray eyes and dark reddish, unruly hair hanging just past his ears. Rand has the typical tall, broad shouldered Aiel physique, although he is more slender and not as heavily built as his friend Perrin.

Matrim Cauthon

Matrim Cauthon, usually simply called 'Mat', is one of the main characters of the series. He is the Marshal-General of the Band of the Red Hand. He is one of the greatest generals the world has ever seen. Many of his changes through the story reflect a strong connection to the Norse gods Odin and Loki. He is as long-limbed as a stork, with a wiry body and brown eyes, as well as a scar around his neck from being hung.

Perrin Aybara

He is stocky, strong, with thick, curly brown hair, and his eyes were a deep, dark brown but have changed and become bright yellow, even golden. This earns him the nickname "Goldeneyes". They glow in the dark, catch the light and often give Perrin a wolfish appearance as well as letting him see much further distances than a normal human being.

Perrin has wide shoulders and strong arms gained from his hours working as a blacksmith's apprentice. He is tall, being only half a head shorter than Rand al'Thor.

Elayne Trakand

She is an Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah (even if a test of confirmation is still required to her) and of considerable strength in the One Power.

Egwene Al’Vere

She is described as beautiful, with large brown eyes, dark complexion, and long dark hair. She briefly wore her hair in a braid, the Two Rivers symbol that a woman has come of age, but once she began taking lessons from Moiraine she decided to take it down because "Aes Sedai don't braid their hair. At least, not unless they want to." She's very short, standing one span and two inches or about 5'3".

Nynaeve Al’Meara

Is one of the main female protagonists of the series. Formerly the Wisdom of Emond's Field, she is now an Aes Sedai of the Yellow Ajah. Nynaeve is typically described as having dark eyes and a long dark braid, which she would often yank in times of exasperation.

Aviendha

Aviendha (ah-vee-EHN-dah) was a Far Dareis Mai of the Nine Valleys sept of the Taardad Aiel until she discovered that she could channel. At that point, she was required to give up her identity as Far Dareis Mai to apprentice with and become a Wise One. Aviendha is tall and athletically built, though with ample curves. Her eyes are blue-green and she has reddish hair, once short and now held back with a scarf as it is growing out.

Moiraine Damodred

When she arrives in Emond's Field she is described as having dark hair, hanging in ringlets. She looks the same age as Nynaeve, but with large, dark eyes that belong to a much older woman. This is the first mention of the ageless look. She is relatively short, standing at 5'2", and has a melodious voice. She wears a sky-blue velvet cloak with vines and flowers along the edges in thick silver embroidery, a golden woven belt and a dark blue dress slashed with cream. She wears her Great Serpent ring on the second finger of her left hand, though she has been known to change the finger. Moiraine also wears the traditional Cairhienien kesiera, hers being a small sparkling blue stone held by a fine golden chain.

Despite being unable to lie due to the Three Oaths, Moiraine will sometimes introduce herself as Mistress Alys. This is possible due to the usual Aes Sedai phrasing that makes liberal use of possibilities such as "You may call me Mistress Alys."

Lan Mandragoran

He is the uncrowned king and only survivor of the royal line of the fallen kingdom of Malkier. Lan is often described as having a face of stone and chilling blue eyes. He is very tall with shoulder-length hair graying at the temples, held back by a leather headband called a hadori. He wears the color-shifting Warder cloak, and uses a sword as a weapon. His skill with a sword is such that he is capable of besting two Myrddraal at once.

Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)