More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AlexisEro AlexisEro

How it starts...

Characters


Family

Sarah Smith

Your older sister. She's been bitchy towards you recently, you guys used to be very close when you were younger, but now she just seems to be grossed out by you, it makes you feel bad but the way she looks and the fact that she brings her friends over to the pool definitely takes the sting out of it.

(Model: Sydney Sweeney)

Susan Smith

Your Mother, she is currently single, she is always working so you don't see her as often, but she wants the best for you both and pampers you whenever she can, hopes both of you would get along better.

(Model: Scarlett Johansson)

Sarah's Friends

Brianna Brown

One of your sisters friends, she seems to be the most down to earth of her friends, enjoys relaxing, definitely smokes weed, she's the responsible one of her group, and she's nice to you.

(Model: Briana Smith)

Kate Lyn

Another one of your sisters friends, she's known as the school slut, she's a wild girl, loves partying, enjoys teasing you, apparently she has some problems with her mom.

(Model: Rae Lil Black)

Mary Ramirez

Another one of your sisters friends, might have a slight crush on you, confident, smart, quirky girl, progressive, has two mothers.

(Model: Jenna Ortega)

Jen Madison

Your sisters childhood friend, likes you a lot, always smothering you, you've known her since you were little, cheerful, very good, ends up teasing you without realizing it.

(Model: Grace Caroline Currey)

Parker High

Mrs. Prince

Your homeroom teacher, seems to be a genuinely good person trying to get you to learn, but it's a bit hard to concentrate on school when you've got her as a teacher.

(Model: Alexandra Daddario)

Nancy Danvers

Your classmate and best friend, she's very nerdy and snarky which may be why she isn't very popular, you guys enjoy playing Dungeons & Dragons together, she hangs out at your house a lot, her and your sister don't seem to like each other, Sarah thinks Nancy is a freak and Nancy thinks Sarah is a mean bitch.

(Model: Sophia Lillis)

Circe Roth

Your sisters rival and classmate, she's a goth, for some reason she and Sarah hate each other, she has her own clique which Sarah and her friends call "The Legion of Doom", you didn't take Sarah as a comic fan, Circe hates you by proxy, but you guys haven't really interacted a lot.

(Model: Billie Eilish)

Extended Family

Christina Smith

Good old aunt Christie, she's very loving with both of you, but seems to be in a sort of sibling rivalry with your mother, being the older sister she always had to prove herself, apparently your grandmother picked favorites, you always love when your aunt visits, especially because of her huge, child feeding, ballistic "assets", she has two daughters.

(Model: Christina Hendricks)

May Smith

Your eldest cousin, older than both you and your sister, she's recently divorced, apparently she wanted to have kids, but her husband didn't, she's very loving as well, but you get the feeling she sees you as more of a "son", and you can tell she still wants kids, but hey, you wont reject being smothered by her.

(Model: Bryce Dallas Howard)

Gwen Smith

Your youngest cousin, she's around your age, she's very shy and barely speaks, you haven't really been able to get along with her, you normally just see her on the phone or hiding behind her mother or sister, you're starting to get curious about getting to know her, the difference of age your aunt had your cousins always intrigued you, especially because your aunt has always been single since you've known her.

(Model: Sadie Sink)

Lisa and Ivy Smith

Lisa is your mother's younger sister, and Ivy is her wife, they have a daughter together, you've always liked them since they have a nice balance, Ivy is the fun aunt that picks you or your sister up at parties and doesn't tell your mom, while Lisa is the one who takes a more motherly role always bringing food or medicine she's kind of a worrywart in general, she's also the one who works in the family while Ivy stays at home, you assume they have the same dynamic with their daughter.

(Models:

Lisa: Elizabeth Olsen

Ivy: Aubrey Plaza)

Victoria Smith

Your middle cousin, Lisa and Ivy's daughter, oh man where to begin, this girl is a mess, you don't know what happened especially since your aunts are so good with you two, but their daughter is such a sloppy wildcard, she's always partying and getting drunk, and somehow neither of them notice it, that being said she can be nice when she's not hungover, which is almost never.

(Model: Millie Bobby Brown)

Natalia Smith

The matriarch of the family, your grandmother, frankly, she looks great for her age, having to raise 3 daughters by herself she's a very strong independent woman, but that has also made her kind of cold, especially with your mother and aunts, but seems to be nicer to her grandkids, that doesn't mean her daughters don't resent her, especially since she always pushed them to never conform with anything, which can make them a little tense, it also doesn't help she's moved back to town and always makes comments to them.

(Model: Susan Sarandon)

Miscellaneous

Karen Lyn

Kate's mother, she's very strict and traditional, always makes sure Kate studies first before anything and stays focused, which has made her daughter a responsible young lady, or so she thinks, she doesn't actually know how Kate is, and definitely wouldn't approve of her lifestyle, you don't know how Kate has been able to keep up her lie to her mom, Karen looks great for her age, which you don't know how since when you've seen her she's always frowning or busy as she's the CEO of her own company.

(Model: Lucy Liu)

Anna Ramirez

Mary's mother, her and her daughter used to struggle with money before meeting Selma but now they live in a mansion, you know the least about her as she seems to be pretty secretive about her life before meeting Selma, she's always shooting you and Mary's friends dirty looks, probably just being overprotective.

(Model: Jennifer Lopez)

Selma Guadalupe

Mary's stepmother, apparently Selma met Anna on a business trip, they hit it off and decided to get together, Selma is a very successful and classy woman, she also seems pretty laid back, and doesn't worry about any money problems since she's rich, she really loves Mary but she hasn't been accepted as her mother by Mary yet.

(Model: Salma Hayek)

Author's Notes: Hey, sorry for taking so long, I ended up being kinda busy but now I'm going to start writing actual chapters, also, if I end up making more characters ill add them here, or if someone else wants to add a character in their chapters feel free to do so, just message me so I can add them here and the model they should have.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)