More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Spieser Spieser

You now have these choices...

Characters

Blaise (You): 18 years old guy in his senior year of highschool. Tall (190 cm/6'3") for your age, with a light brown/lightly tanned skin tone and wavy black hair (usually messy) and eyes. You're a quiet guy that likes to keep a low profile, slightly athletic with a bit of muscle (Blaise weighs around 198 lbs/90 kg), but never joined any sports team. You tend to get decent grades with little studying, except on numerical things like Math and Physics, but you never quite fit in with the intellectual types either save for one exception, although you enjoy reading quite a bit. You also like anime and videogames and are rather introverted, but that doesn't mean you're apathetic or antisocial. You can't say you have many friends, and may say that you have quite a few acquaintances. You wonder if the friends that you do have are the reason for that...

Lillian: 18 years old. She's massive for a girl, standing at the same height as you (190 cm/6'3") and weighing even more than you (105 kg/231 lbs). She's got fair skin, long straight black hair and emerald eyes. As these numbers suggest, she's on the chubby side, though she has a proportionately slim waist and a decently sized bust, though most of her weight is in her gigantic jiggling ass, the biggest in school that you know of, and thick thighs to go with it. She does have a bit of a tummy, but admittedly, this only gives her a cute look. Lillian has been your best friend since kindergarten. Still, you know each other very well, and she's comfortable around you beyond measure. Your relationship has also become a bit odd as you both hit puberty. The reason being that Lillian loves to tease you more than anything else in the world, and has practically no shame when it comes to it. She loves teasing you using her body, and specially her biggest feature, her ass. She often sits on your lap, chest, or even your face whenever she gets the chance, or lean her butt against you so you can feel it, or downright grab your hands and make them squeeze her rear, or shove them into her crack, and adores your shy/embarrassed reaction; she also tries to get you to rest your head or face on her butt whenever she gets an excuse for it. You wonder if you only put up with this because you've been friends for so long. She downplays all of this as just innocent teasing like old times, a claim that you can't deny since even since you were kids she often liked to sit on you or pin you under her weight in one way or the other. She doesn't exactly bully you, many times she just enjoyed the feeling of you resting on her soft body like a pillow, to the point that you've taken naps resting your head on her belly or lap/thighs sometimes, though she also enjoys the opposite, feeling you under her own mass. It just comes across as overwhelming because of her own sheer size.

Since she loves to show off her big ass to you and tease you with it, she always wears extremely tight pants that make you wonder how she managed to fit into them, and isn't shy at flashing you her underwear, which, as far as you can tell from the times you've been at her house (and she lives next to you, to top things off), all consists of thongs and variants of that. She's cheerful, mischievous, playful and fairly lazy when it comes to physical work. Despite her appearance, she's surprisingly strong and athletic when she plays sports or does some activity for P.E, but only when to, or taunted into, otherwise she chooses to laze around whenever she can get away with it. Her rationale being that she doesn't want to do any serious amount of exercise because she doesn't want to burn off any fat, and specially her butt's. In fact, she wants it to get even bigger and fatter, much to your dismay and embarrassment. Because of this, and her aforementioned size, she loves to eat and eats a lot, most of it being fatty and sugary foods. And it's this habit which brings about her next 'quirk', so to speak; because of the immense volume of food she eats all the time (or whatever reason, as you can't think of any other) she's pretty much gassy all the time, and unlike most girls, isn't shy to let it rip right there and then (and she's practically incapable of sbd's, all of her releases are huge and loud, and even what she considers a small fart is pretty darn big to anyone else). In fact, she often farts when she sits on you, which she finds hilarious. Also, due to her hanging out in your house a lot, she fell in love with Mexican food, specially with burritos, which only make her even gassier. She practically eats at least one serving every day, and when she can, she gets away with eating much more.

She's been friends with Jen for as long as you have, and while they're mostly on good terms, their relationship is also a bit odd, in that at times she's supportive to her, knowing she has a crush on you (unknown to you), but at other times, she stands as her rival over you. They also have a sort of rivalry regarding their 'best features', her boobs vs her ass. However, most of the time they hang out as good friends and honestly enjoy each other's company, but even more when you're present.

Measurements: 37 - 32 - 56 | Bra Size: B cups.

Jen: 19 years old, of Nordic origin. She's also tall for a girl, but not as much as Lillian (180 cm / 5'10"), and while she's also rather thick, she doesn't weigh as much (80 kg / 176 lbs). She has an hourglass shaped body (still bottom heavy despite her huge chest) and even though she sports the biggest bust in school, her butt is still bigger than it. It's considered to be second to Lillian's only, but Lillian's looks easily twice as big as it despite that. She has creamy white skin and light brown wavy hair that she often wears as a ponytail, and her eyes are hazel colored. Unlike Lillian, she doesn't have a noticeable tummy, her stomach is smooth and mostly flat, though it has a tiny bit of pudge that makes it soft. She was rather chubby as a child, but that 'baby fat' is what ended up giving her her prodigious curves, and while she started out feeling self conscious about her body proportions and weight, she's come to feel comfortable in her body thanks to you and Lillian. Now she carries her size and weight with unparalleled [grace.

As](http://grace.As) a result of being quite athletic, and as per her own claim, her Viking blood, she has some muscles underneath her soft looking surface, though they rarely show given the generous amount of soft 'padding' on top of them, which only has increased as she's been following Lillian's advice to score points with you, which means she's been putting on quite a few pounds to enlarge her already large curvaceous assets. While you've never had the chance to touch them, they look really soft and squishy, though they are probably a bit firmer than Lillian's.

Your second friend, she came into your life much later than Lillian, when you were 12 and entered middle school. Your friendship is on much more wholesome terms than Lillian's, and the two of you have developed a rather obvious crush on each other, but neither has realized nor acted upon it. To further complicate things, you seldom get alone time, as Lillian tags along 99% of the time as well. Jen's very kind, optimistic and affectionate, so she's hugged you a fair amount of times, making you intensely red with embarrassment, and when she sits next to you and you feel her soft hips leaning on yours, you struggle to retain your composure. You love everything about her, her personality and her looks both. She sometimes is annoyed by Lillian's 'hogging' you, and is surprisingly hostile to any other girl that shows any interest on you, though you're largely unaware of that, the only instances where you've personally seen that behavior is when she's protected you from bullies such as Toxic Lily or Emily.

Her relationship with Lillian is a bit odd, as they're both good friends, but rivals at times, mostly over you, but also about their own perceived beauty, however, she's quite annoyed that her attempts at flirting with you or sending you some clear signals are often foiled by Lillian, who often outdoes her, being much more touchy-feely than her, given her greater confidence around you. She considers most other girls aren't even competition when it comes to your affections, but will still make it clear you're off-limits (when you're not present) if she feels that they may have ulterior motives beyond acting friendly.

On an unrelated note, she's become fond of anime, videogames and other stuff thanks to you and Lillian. At school, she likes to play basketball or volleyball, the latter being her favorite sport; however, she turned down joining the school's team to have as much time as possible to hang out with you, even if Lillian were also part of the equation. Still, she tries to spend quality time with you (alone) whenever possibly, but only succeeding few times. Following Lillian's advice, Jen has been trying to use her butt to entice you, in addition to her boobs, though she's much more subtle about it than her. She often wears tight jeans and short shorts/booty shorts that emphasize her largest asset.

Even though she's not Mexican (by blood), she was raised there up until she was around 10, and as such, she too is pretty fond of Mexican food, also, much to everyone's surprise, she speaks perfect Spanish but she rarely does unless you two are alone, or if it's absolutely necessary. The fact that she can catch some people such as Romina and Celeste entirely off-guard.

Unlike Lillian, however, she's never let loose around you, worried that that'd gross you out, despite Lillian's completely opposite behavior. She even told Jen that of all people, you would be the most prepared one, having endured years and years of farts from her, but she's chosen not to act upon that info. By Lillian's own claim, she's got Jen beat in noise by a long shot and volume though not by much, but if Jen happens to eat anything with beans, even Lillian calls her farts 'downright toxic'. She's respected Jen's wishes so far and hasn't revealed this side of hers to you (yet).

Measurements: 50 - 27 - 51 | Bra Size: H cups

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)