More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Steveyboy42 Steveyboy42

What's next?

Characters

John
Devoted high school sweetheart and long time BF of Rachel.

Since part 1: Settled begrudgingly into his new role as Cuck.

Rachael
Johns long time girlfriend and high school sweetheart.

Since part 1: Still the same doting Partner to John. But behind closed doors she has been transformed a true slut, gladly serving her Bull Zach.

Amber
An old friend of Rachael’s who resurfaced in her life with her new man Zach.

Since part 1: now Zach’s Fiancé continues their twisted romance, welcoming Rachael with open arms and bare chest into their bedroom.

Zach
Ambers new man suddenly appearing in every aspect of her life suspicious right after she dumps her ex.

Since part 1: Back home now, with both his Fiancé and Sex sharing worship of his cock. Although he can’t get the old adage “the more the merrier” out of his head.

New characters
Olivia
John and Mia’s mother, married Ben to for 28 years and the matriarch of the family.

Ben
Loving husband to Olivia and John and Mia’s father.

Mia
John’s sister, and Olivia and Bens daughter. Bringing Kevin her collage Bf home for the first time.

Kevin
Mia’s nerdy Boyfriend, nervous to meet her family.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)