More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fuckthecondom Fuckthecondom

What is happening ?

Characters

Roxy Rogers - age 18 - 197 pounds - Dark hair, white skin, blue eyes, F cup firm breasts, virgin.

William Rogers - father?

Experiment 66f, she is the creation of the super soldier program, despise her potencial for physical and mental grow she is still a human and is looking to develop what is missing in her life, her emotional side.

William Rogers - 42y - 200 pounds - Dark hair, white skin, brown eyes, 6,5 inch cock, married.

Debra Rogers - wife

Lily Rogers - Daughter

Evan Rogers - Son

Roxy Rogers - Daughter?

Lieutenant General Will Rogers is a man with sense of duty and professionalism, after many years of service General Will was preparing for a much need it vacation, but national emergency is going to change his plans and Will is going to find himself between his family and his country.

Karl Jacobs - 26y - 100 pounds - Dark hair, Black skin, brown eyes, 6,7 inch cock, dating.

Patricia Evans - Girlfriend

Karl is a genius when it comes to engineering, his family was poor and couldn't afford some of the hightech that other kids had so Karl just started opening gadgets and modifing it, in middle school he already knew how to put a chip in a console, disable the speed limit of motorcycles and how to hack in computers. Karl is mute a accident cause by Patricia on their first date. When asked about his date with Patricia he texted he lost his voice but won love.

Patricia Evan - 28y - 180 pounds - Brown hair painted blond, brown skin, E cups saggy, dating

Karl Jacobs - Boyfriend

Patricia is a genius when it comes to biology. Fascinated by babies since she was young, from reproduction, mentoring and the whole development of humans. Unlike Karl, Patricia family has money, lots of it, so getting a good education wasn't the problem, the problem was that she wanted to mess with mother nature and work with cloning and gene manipulation witch always made look like Doctor Frankenstein to her more conservative friends. She is also trying to fix Karl's voice.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)