More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 43V3R 43V3R

The darkness slowly fade and you wake

Characters and Relationships (May contain spoilers)

Note: The pictures below as well as the ones shown in the chapters are intended to be visual guides for a general description of the characters and scenarios in the story. Because of this reason some images are cropped in a way to have a sense of closeness or have a POV type feel. Some others are produced by AI and I simply cropped out the bad portions and try my best to keep the good. Either way, enjoy!



Jun Woe/Miya- Male, 18 Years Old. You, the protagonist of the story. You stand at 6 ft 2 inches tall and have a canvas of a body decorated with chiseled abs and well toned muscles. Rather than being huge and muscle bound you sport more of a sleek and slim athletic build, an appealing superhero look. Just like your older sister you inherited your mother's features, dark raven black hair and eyes that gleam silver in moonlight. Your facial features are naturally sharp edged making you look serious for times you aren't smiling. Finally, noting your manhood, you are born with an impressive length and girth that women just seems to never get enough of. Your libido is naturally abnormally high ever since you can remember and along with it you have the vigorous stamina to back it up. For you its hard to fight your instinctive urges to enjoy a woman's body and many times you end up satisfying and exhausting your partner first before you find yourself satiated.


Ayako Miya- Female, 38 Years Old. The biological mother to Jun and Ameko. Ayako is around average height and has a body befitting of a beautiful maiden who's matured into motherhood. Her demeanor is soft and gentle radiating a motherly warmth. Living as a stay at home house wife she has plenty of free time to work on her skills as an excellent cook. However, at times one may find her acting younger than her age due to having children early on unable to embrace her youth in full. She loves gossiping and spilling tea over the smallest of things about her children. Whether that is something a mother should do is of no concern to her as she loves her family and desires to support them in whichever way she can.


Ameko Miya- Female, 20 Years Old. The daughter to Ayako and the older sister to Jun. She stands a few inches taller than Jun and has inherited the greatest qualities she can from her mother. Her tits are round having great volume to them and her body has a balance between being thick and just right. Her legs are strong complimenting her wide hips perfect for childbearing. Despite being an older sibling she displays no such quality befitting of one. Instead she is a tease and a degenerate, especially towards her younger brother. Her only redeeming quality apart from her body is her ingenuity and talent for science and biology.


Kara Vane- Female, 35 Years Old. Her striking blond hair and bright blue eyes allows for an easy arresting gaze. But the way she carries her femme fatale aura would make anyone think twice about approaching her. She is a dangerous woman and she knows it. Kara is the mother to Amelia and what is essentially a wife-husband to Ayako being the more bold and business oriented, this also makes her the stepmother to both Ameko and <first_name>. Despite being married to Ayako for 6 years and having a family to provide for, she's still a large mystery to everyone around her.


Amelia Vane- Female, 18 Years Old. The daughter of Kara and the step-sister to Jun and Ameko. She is a petite teen girl of a small frame standing only up to Jun's shoulder at best. One with an insightful eye can see that she has yet to fully grow into herself being a young bud waiting to bloom. Perhaps the woman she may blossom into would be somewhat similar to her striking mother. Amelia's got a long way to go unfortunately as her personality doesn't help with her appearance as she's bratty and blunt whenever she interacts with anyone she looks down upon, acting exactly like a spoiled child. Nevertheless, this ball of pride has plenty of soft spots and only shows her side to those that she admire and trust, one is her mother who she looks up to immensely and second is Jun her very first ever boy crush despite not wanting to at first.


Keiko Kuraishi- Female, 18 Years Old. The childhood friend of Jun. Once an extremely tomboyish kid near indistinguishable from boys her age she has grown up into a crazy badass with a hot touch of femininity. Her fiery personality matches her crimson hair color in passion. She's an excellent martial artist and a track star who's honed her body to an extraordinary degree that is leaps and bounds above her peers in physical abilities. But because of her active lifestyle a hidden urge within her body burns with a youthful longing.


Sarah Bells- Female, 18 Years Old. A student at The Sun Academy. A blond girl of average height that doesn't act or look like she belongs in the 5th year program. She frequently covers herself with thick perfume and layers of makeup and loves to flaunt herself everywhere she goes. Her body often attracts the attention of many men around her, a "slutty" charm that has gotten her into trouble more than once. She has an above average sized tits, curvy hips and an ass that is begging to be played with, especially with how soft and supple her lightly tanned skin is. Sarah might as well be the very definition of what "girlish" is, embodying that word in appearance, speech and demeanor turned up to an annoying 11. However it seems like there is more to her than the bimbo like traits she carries as she has found herself mixed up in many things she did not mean to get into.


Casey Winters- Female, 18 Years Old. She is a meekish looking girl with soft features. Her dark brown hair and eyes make her look plain and simple. Her large glasses sit upon the bridge of her nose and with her habit of looking towards the ground only makes them look heavy. A light pinch of freckles pepper her cheeks making her look innocent and wide eyed to the world. As much as she is soft spoken she is also very astute in her studies and as one may guess she is a massive bookworm who dreams about the fantasy of romance. Casey is a good friend to Amelia and the two can be seen together often, but no ones yet to realize that her attachment to Amelia is much more than just being a good friend....Her romance is always a step ahead of her and she needs help with her first step towards it.


Ahn Ji-Yoon- Female, 18 Years Old. She is an alluring girl with smooth dark hair and slender black eyes. Her hair frames her face well with a hime cut, presenting her beautiful looks to all. Her smile thins out with a soft curl to her lips and the way she speaks tickles the hearts of all those who listen. Her body is nothing short of a curvaceous temple with great sizable breasts and thighs that make her stockings look tight. Ji-Yoon is the class representative of her class, a highly respected position if not already for her prestigious bloodline and impressive academic achievements. However being one who stands proudly in the spot light it is to be expected for her to eventually get tired of it all....

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)