More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Johnsmithincog Johnsmithincog

What do you pick

Characters List

You - 19

You are the MC, mostly blank so anyone can project onto you. You like things, and are reasonably fit and strong. You have average physique and body. Yes, very good.

Selina - 19

A book worm of a girl with huge tits and a surprisingly nice ass, she keeps herself covered up almost at all times, in puffy sweaters and jeans and such. She wears large, round glasses, and tends to keep to herself. Since she’s been your neighbor ever since you were a kid, she was pretty much your best friend, and you both confided most embarrassing things to each other... So you knew she was super into this occult stuff, and would love to know about and play with pretty much any of the items bought in the shop.

Alexa - 20

A sporty girl already in college, she runs track and field and is quite the athlete! Her tight ass and rather small tits have always been a sort of concern for her, but she makes up for it by having a nearly Olympic level body. She’s fast and smart, and has always been an idol of sorts to you.

Katherine (Kat) - 19

Your crush, a beautiful, funny, smart girl, with all the right curves in all the right places. She’s happy with a simple life of working at her parents flower shop, and taking it over when they retire. Her brilliant smile always seems to lift your spirits whenever you see her, but you aren’t even really sure if she knows you exist... She’s single, though.

Isabella - 38

Your stepmother, who used to be your birth mother’s best friend before your mother passed away. She’s always taken care of you the best she can, doing everything possible to make you feel happy and loved. She’s on the older side, but has an incredible body, with huge tits, an ass that won’t quit, and a wrinkle-less face. She really takes care of herself.

Emily - 21

Your step sister, she loves to go to the gym, and hangs out with Alexa alot. She is often in her room more than she is outside doing something, but because of exercising with Alexa, she has a fairly fit body, but no where near Alexa's.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)