More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

At Home

Characters (With Pictures)

Ashley: Ashley is Mark's elder 21 year old sister. She's 5'6 and has size 34C breasts. With red hair, freckles and light pale skin she's the picture perfect ginger. She treats her brother like shit at first but that quickly changes once Mark acquires his ability.

Mari: Mari is Ashley's ex-best friend from high school. They had a falling out after Ashley caught Mari fucking her boyfriend. At 5'1, 32B breasts and a tight trim body, Mari is the definition of a cardio bunny.

Kate: Classmate and friend of Marks. At 5'5 and and 36C breasts she gets the attention of more than a few guys whether it's wanted or not. Perhaps she'll draw the attention of Mark as well.

Sarah: Sarah is an employee at the local adult store "Temptations" and needless to say she fits in there. Her two most prominent features are her large DD breasts and her even bigger bubble butt.

Erin: Every school has got the stereotypical bitchy blonde cheerleader who thinks their shit don't stink. At Mark's school that esteemed position is dominated by Erin. At 5'8 this bleached blonde bombshell is the subject of every guys desire and disdain. In public Erin acted like a frigid prude but in reality it was considered a rarity if she hadn't been double or triple-teamed at a local college party that weekend. Perhaps it's time someone gave her a bit of an attitude adjustment.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)