More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by johnnyjohn6969 johnnyjohn6969

Do you really escape so easily??

Characters ( view this)

(Alright so I don't know what's the issue with the site but the characters chapter I created isn't working. It doesn't open up so I'm putting uo this updated version of characters. There arent any pictures for characters but you can imagine them. I tried putting up pictures and also talked to DoctorD about it but the chapter isn't opening up now .)

SELENA.

The kleptomaniac nurse who hit you with her car. She has a heart of gold. You live with her and Scarlet. She's free spirited and carefree. Also, very sarcastic.( Hispanic woman with an athletic body)

SCARLET.

She's the baker and your boss. You work with her at her café. She is shy, smart and very cute though she gets teary eyed very quickly. One if the sweetest person according to you.

( Cute redhead , chubby in a cute way)

BRITTNEY.

One of your "white coat wardens". She leads a very boring life though she wishes it was interesting. A scientist by profession, she is very smart,a genius but people find her boring and nerdy.

( Hot platinum blonde)

JULIA.

She is the owner of Mutant Corp. a company which sells mutants to the rich and powerful as slaves. This company had you captured in their labs in order to make a clone of you. She is arrogant and haughty.

(Blonde MILF. Arrogant and hot)

EMMA.

Julia's daughter. She opposes the entire Mutant Corp. and her mother. She believes mutants are people too and shouldn't be sold out as mere objects. She has her mother's fierceness but her heart is in the right place.

(Skinny blonde teen)

QUEENCIE.

The bartender at the hero HQ. She one of the most caring and soft hearted person you ever meet. She loves her job as it gives her a lot to gossip about.

Please log in to view the image![]( http://imgur.com/a/OCQWmcu )

(Hot, athletic black woman)

BLUR

One of the strongest superheros with electric powers and superspeed. She is fun to be around and is very flirty but deadly loyal to the one's she loves. Also very famous.

(Hot brunette)

EMBER

Blur's sister and the strongest superhero with fire powers and super strength. She is always quiet and sullen. Pretty and grumpy which makes her pretty grumpy.

(Hot ,fiery orange haired)

GAVI

A thief, she steals powers from others, though these powers stay with her only for a short period of time. She's one of the villains. She doesn't care about anything except for fun. She's got no motive to be a villain. She just loves the chaos.

(Asian and voluptuous, black hair)

GRIM

The grim reaper is a woman and not just bones,but a very hot woman. Like the name,she is a grim person. An ancient immortal like you. Works as a mercenary for Mutant Corp. Your paths are going to cross and it will be a legendary battle.

(Very pale white skin and voluptuous figure, raven black hair)

LILITH

Once your lieutenant, your right hand in causing all the destruction. Your souls are bound to each other,one cannot live without the other. Your sister and lover, she's extremely possessive and can't bear to see anything else even look at her possession (you). With you awake, she's awake too and she's coming to reclaim what was once her's. Similar powers as yours.

(Voluptuous , super hot blonde bombshell)

HEATHER

Your daughter with Lilith and also the only woman who Lilith share you with ( willingly that is). The three of your souls are interwined and bound. With you and Lilith awake,how could your daughter be left out?? She's back for her " Daddy".

(Athletic blonde)

DIANA

Your clone that was supposed to be working and following Mutant Corp. But due to your DNA ,your immortal ichor flowing in her, answers only to you. She is indestructible,immortal just like you. Get ready for her " Master".

(A knockout beauty, perfect in every way,blonde)

.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)