More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

Where do we join woefully naked cutie Liv Holbrook? Or maybe one of her friends?

Characters!

Here's where the characters are! Feel free to invent your own during your stories, but to date, this is a growing list of existing significant characters in the Liv-verse, as we've taken to calling it!

Olivia Holbrook (Liv) :

She’s a college freshman with a sort of old-fashion/hipster aesthetic with deep brown eyes, a slight tan and she’s a brunette. She’s a little clumsy but very enthusiastic and friendly. She hangs out with a lot of the guys and goes to concerts and is really involved with the music scene even though she doesn’t sing. My idea is that she went to a psychic show where there was a séance and ends up bonded to this promiscuous spirit who was a nudist. And so even though Liv is in control this spirit tries to make her get more comfortable (aka totally naked) for both of them. And it leads to lots of embarrassment, especially if it eventually forces her to stop wearing clothes altogether.

Stephen Schofeld (Steve):

A music lover and musician, gamer, animal lover, general friendly guy and kind hearted psychology student at college. He's got a huge crush on Liv, and she on him. But at first, neither of them knew it. The incident has strangely brought them together. And now, they're companions, lovers, inseparable. It's the silver lining if there ever was one. He's loyal, steadfast, humorous, and likes to see the bright side and make his favorite girl laugh.

Abby Gail:

This is Abby! She's Liv's best friend, although the two couldn't be more different. She loves to be fashionable, tries out for cheerleader religiously, and is generally the girly counterpart to the cool, laid back Liv. Still, Abby is a feisty, snarky and sometimes flirty individual. She likes to have a little fun, although she's usually the more serious of her friends. She's recently become aware of Liv's new problem (see Liv's profile!) and doesn't know what to make of it, but she's a loyal friend nonetheless. She and two other friends, Tessa and Heather, are all in a radio show as part of the school's radio club!

Heather Shelby:

Another of Liv and Abby's friends that are in their radio show group. She has a goth aesthetic and generally wears black with different color accents which compliment her dark hair and vivid green eyes. She's mischievous, a little perverted and sly. She has a mysterious air about her. She and Tessa are together and madly in love despite Heather's usual nature. She's quite amused and interested in Liv's new condition and the implications it brings. She's usually just looking for a fun time, and knows how to quietly get her way. If it were her being embarrassed, however, she might show a very different side of herself in more ways than one.

Tessa Montgomery:

Tessa is Heather's girlfriend and Liv and Abby's friend. She is part of their radio group and joined the radio club at college like them. She's a more modest, shy, and nerdy kind of girl. She's a little conscious of her weight, although anyone in their right mind would call her nothing more than curvy and cute. She's taller than the group and feels a little awkward, but her great mind and intellectual prowess make up for that in her own eyes. She's the strategist of the group and she plays the role well. She's been having a few embarrassing experiences lately, but nothing has prepared her for what's to come.

Melanie Shaw:

Mel is a friend of Steve's that he met through his friend Craig. The two are endlessly together, but they won't confirm that they're involved, even if it's obvious to everyone else. None of this stops Mel from doing what she does best, which is tease any cute girl or guy who gets anywhere close, to a fault. She's flirty to an , and cute as a button with her dark curly hair and smoldering brown eyes. She's also got no qualms with showing what she's got.....at least when she's in control. Certain unlucky circumstances would reveal her to be just as embarrassed as her targets when the power is in other hands.

She constantly teases Liv about her nudity, but it is a steadfast friend, even if she often gets the group into trouble with her carefree tendencies and mischievous nature.

Donna Zimmer:

Donna is innocent, to understate it. She's an almost angelic, carefree kind of spirit. Needless to say, everything going on with Liv has her befuddled and a little flustered. If anything like that were to happen to her? Total freakout. Unfortunately, we all know what tends to happen to the cuties I create! Always looking on the bright side, and with an odd, cute sense of humor, Donna is an uplifting and often amusing individual.

And that's everyone....so far! (At least everyone the author has gotten around to making a bio and picture for, lazy good for nothing-.....it's getting there!)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)